'Valentine' by 5sos (Ashton Irwin Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

Summary: (Y/N) and Ashton pretend to hate each other to conceal the fact they are sneaking around behind everyone's back. Until jealousy takes the best of them.
Based on Sexual Prompt: #60 "I will ride you until I break you. You are mine and mine alone." 
(Smut / Unprotected Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like. 
(Request: rypie200) (Words: 2.5k)
(Part of Ashton's Youngblood Series, but not connected with the other 3 parts.)
--

"Well, look who finally came for breakfast... What, was your comforter a bit too heavy?" Ashton mocks me, earning a punch on the shoulder from Luke and a middle finger from me.
"I am sorry, I forgot I had to ask you when you would like me to wake up, Master Irwin. It will be the last time. I humbly request your forgiveness. Now fuck off." I say, taking my seat next to Michael.
"Here we go again." Luke mumbles as Ashton clenches his jaw and slams his mug on the table.
"Guys, really you have to start getting along. We can't have this whole tour with you 2 fighting like cat and dog." Calum comments, passing me a mug of coffee.
"He started it." I state and sip on my beverage.
"It's true." Michael says and turns to Ashton.
"Oh come on. She was late..." He says and points at me.
"I feel that this conversation will lead to nothing. Plus, it's like having 2 4-year olds fighting. Just be adults and put up with each other." Calum states and gets up from the table, heading to the couch.
"It's... whatever... As long as he stops being a bitch, I will not push it further." I say and grab a biscuit.
"I am a bitch?" Ashton asks, glaring at me. I roll my eyes and get up, joining Calum on the couch.
"So, what are we going to do tonight?" I ask the guys, earning shrugs from everyone. I huff and grab my phone, searching for bars near our hotel in Stockholm.

I fix my dress which has risen further up my thigh from sitting on the couch while waiting for the guys to get ready, getting up to prep for their shoot.
"Guys, I need to take some pictures of your looks." I shout, picking up my camera.
"Do we really need to?" Michael groans, making me turn to look at him.
"First thing first, you need pictures for your accounts. And second, that's what you pay me for." I say and shrug.
"Luke first." Michael says and points to Luke, who is already fixing his jacket.
"Be my guest." I say and point to the white wall which I've chosen for the background.
Luke poses for me, almost naturally. I take a few shots before I motion for Calum to come up, giving Michael some extra time.
"How do you want me?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckle and roll my eyes before I bring the camera to my eye level.
"Lean on the wall, thumbs on your belt loops. Pout a bit, girls love your lips." I say and he follows my orders. Again, I take a few shots, trying different angles.
"Thank you. Michael, you are up." I call him and he moves in front of the wall, posing for me.
"See, you are a natural..." I say as he changes his poses.
"Of course." He replies and I smile at him.
"Sit a bit straighter... A couple more clicks and we are done." I say and Michael smiles.
"Can someone call Malibu Ken?" I ask, referring to Ashton.
"Seriously, don't start again." Michael pleads and I shrug.
"I can't promise anything..." I reply, checking the photos I took.

"We are going to wait in the lobby." Calum says as Ashton stands in front of the camera.
"Wish I could join you..." I mumble, looking at Ashton.
The guys exit quietly, leaving me and Ashton alone.
"How long do we have to pretend that we hate each other?" Ashton asks me as I snap the first shot.
"Who told you that I am pretending?" I ask, teasing him.
"Your nails on my back, last night... When I fucked that pretty little pussy of yours." He smirks at me, giving me the perfect picture.
"And who told you that I wasn't pretending last night?" I push him a little more, making him smirk and lick his lips.
"Maybe the fact that you've been sneaking in my room throughout this tour." He says as I take the last picture.
"Busted." I say, leaving the camera on the table and approaching him. He spins me and pins me on the wall, pressing his body on mine.
"You look hot in that dress." He whispers, nuzzling his nose on my neck.
"I wore it for you." I admit and he smirks, kissing my sweet spot.
"And I really appreciate that, princess." He says and I chuckle. His hand travels up my thigh, grazing the soft skin with his fingers.
"We don't have much time." I inform him, breathing heavily; all this play-pretend between us makes the heat between my legs rise.
"I know. And don't fool yourself, princess, I won't be satisfied with a quickie. I will ride you until I break you. You are mine and mine alone. " He growls before he crashes his lips on mine.
"Is someone a bit jealous?" I ask, parting from his lips.
"Of course I am. Do you think I didn't see you cuddling with Calum?" He asks, moving his lips down my chest.
"It was innocent, Ashton... We were just watching a movie." I protest but melt as he bites on my collarbone.
"You are not allowed to cuddle with anyone but me." He barks, gripping hard on my jaw.
"Supposedly, we hate each other's guts. I couldn't just come and cuddle you." I say and watch his features turn harsher.
"Then don't cuddle anyone." He says and I smirk.
"I love it when you get jealous." I comment and peck on his bottom lip.