Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

She basked in this woman's warmth and soon she found herself weeping. She reached out and the woman did not hesitate. She interlaced their fingers and moved down. She smiled warmly before placing kisses all over Chae's face.

"What are you doing to me," she asked.

""Kissing you're tears away. Kissing you like the first time you kissed me," she giggled softly.

"Think of it has me returning the favour," she moved down to Chae's lips and she responded in kind.

"Can I make love to you, Park Chaeyoung?" she whispered and continued expertly. Chae hoped she heard her response. She wept as she felt her tenderness but more than anything she wept because the woman did not let go of her hand. She searched and searched. Finally she reached her name...

"Jennie," Chae spoke softly in the dark as she wiped the water off her face. The bathroom sink seemed to be her second home lately. The dreams seemed endless tonight. She made her way in to the living room but didn't see the brunette. She heard faint sniffles in the kitchen. She moved quietly and peaked inside. Jennie was hunched on the kitchen floor crying again. Chae moved instinctively and bent to pick her up. The smaller girl wrapped her arms around her.

Each time she would come and each time Jennie would let her carry her back to bed. It made the older girl's emotions swirl in confusion. She needed Chae with her but it came at a cost. The younger girl had been hiding so much from them, from her. Chae placed them both in to the bed and covered them up. Jennie snuggled up to her greedily and for once Chae wanted to force out the other woman's thoughts. It had been two weeks since they viewed the flash drives and had sent it to management. Yesterday they were told to prepare for Japan. Since the lists were addressed to Blasts Studio's they needed to go investigate there and it could potentially lead to Siyeon Li's whereabouts.

Chae didn't care; it was a free ticket to where she needed to be anyway. However since the beginning of this week, Jennie has been crying each night in the kitchen. Lisa and Jisoo weren't acting any better. Chae put it all down to traumatisation, considering what they had witnessed was incredibly horrific. If only they knew she thought.

Three days earlier.

Mr Jama sat across his son-in law, with Lee's father sitting next to him. They had been life-long friends and the arrangement of their children's marriage was just another form of solidifying their ties. The business ventures were just another phase in their relationship. However, the majority of their investments lied in not so legal spheres.

He sighed deeply; maybe all their past sins were catching up with them as they now had to deal with a demon too hot for hell. Mr Tanabe Snr. understood what his friend was feeling; things were falling at the seams. All the necessary agency executives were present. They turned to the black screen. An artificial voice escaped from it. It made their skin crawl, despite the high tone. They knew. They knew who the voice belonged to.

"SO, imagine my mother fucking shock, When I get my cargo from the agencies but there is no and I mean no shipment from the laboratories. Someone please explain to me what the hell is going on?"

No one spoke and all eyes were on Mr Jama and Tanabe Snr. Mr Tanabe was a loyal man and didn't want to throw his friend under the bus. Mr Jama understood the silent dialogue and decided to be brave.

"I must apologise, Sir but unfortunately the shipment from the laboratories in Nigeria were lost along their way to our faithful associate Mr Tanabe," he explained. There was a long moment of just static.

"What do you mean by lost?' asked the screen

"As in we don't know where it is. We suspect someone has stolen it or maybe they've hidden,"