TayJa laughed until eventually Taehyung stopped. "Cheonsa, how would you feel about being a big sister hm?" Jungkook poked her side which made her laugh. "Big sissy yay!" She clapped and TayJa looked at the two parents. "Cheonsa is going to be a big sister?" She asked and Taehyung nodded. "Wait.." TayJa blinked before getting off Taehyung's lap.

"Is mommy pregnant?!" She asked and Taehyung smiled, placing his hand on his stomach before nodding. Jungkook watched TayJa's expression change into a huge smile as she jumped up. "I'm going to be a big sister again!" She cheered, Cheonsa following after her sister and doing the same.

"You're going to be a big sister Cheonsa!" TayJa held Cheonsa's hand. "Yay!" Cheonsa cheered and the two laughed before TayJa hugged Taehyung who was tearing up. "When is baby coming? I wanna see them soon." She spoke and Jungkook chuckled. "Your baby sister or brother needs time to grow, so it's going to be awhile okay?"

TayJa frowned but nodded. "I love baby sister or brother already." She put her small hand on Taehyung's stomach. Cheonsa sat next to Taehyung and hugged him. With that, the family of four would be soon family of five.

Five months later and everything was going great. Taehyung was dressing up the two girls for his gender reveal party that his mom and Jungkook's mom suggested. The boy now had a belly but it wasn't as big as the first pregnancy but then again, he was pregnant with twins the first time around. Within the months, Taehyung was careful and was sure he wouldn't mess up this time, although multiple people told him he didn't do anything wrong.

Taehyung told himself over and over that it wasn't his fault that his baby didn't make it but most times he wondered what he could have done. "You ready?" Jungkook walked into the room, gasping soon after. "Look at my pretty babies, come here." He kneeled down and Cheonsa was the first to run over. "Mommy did my nails!" She showed them to her father who chuckled and nodded, kissing her forehead. "Nanny!" The girl yelled as she ran over to Jungkook's mother.

Taehyung stood up and held his belly as he sighed. "You okay?" Jungkook asked, walking over. Taehyung nodded, "baby is moving around so much, they kicked me and it hurt." He huffed as he rubbed his belly. Jungkook chuckled, kissing Taehyung's forehead. "We got a hyper child huh." He nudged Taehyung who chuckled and nodded.

With that, the family was leaving the apartment building. The party was at Jungkook's parents house and in the backyard since they had the bigger house. By the time they got there, almost everyone was present. The food was delicious and even some of the games were being played.

"Looking pregnant." Seokjin came over and poked at Taehyung's belly. Taehyung held his stomach and laughed. "Oh shut up." He huffed. Kim Seokjin a boy who also lived in the same apartment building as Taehyung. SeokJin adored the children and that was mainly why they became such great friends.

That afternoon was filled with laughter and joy for the family of four. Especially for TayJa considering she was having the time of her life with both sides of the family and Serenity. The two had a bond like no other, even if Serenity was a bit older. The two were inseparable and that made Taehyung glad. His daughter and his sister were best friends.

"Okay okay, come out to the back!" Taehyung heard his mom and grabbed Jungkook's hand. The two walked outside, the kids running around. "Go stand over there." SeokJin patted Taehyung's shoulder and showed them where, Jungkook following after Taehyung. It was odd how many family members there were.