ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

Jungkook stood by the door, looking at the mail that he just collected at their mailbox. A lump began to form in his throat as he kept reading through it. His stomach churned till it finally sunk in after minutes of staring at the letter. "T-Tae." Jungkook started walking towards the room where Taehyung was sleeping.

The male felt bad for waking him but he also needed to tell someone, anyone. Heck he had no idea what he should do. Not one fucking clue. "Taehyung, babe, wake up." He shook the boy gently. Taehyung, this time did not get grumpy when he heard Jungkook's voice. Instead he opened his eyes and looked at his gittery boyfriend. "What?" He asked.

Jungkook gave the paper to Taehyung and started pacing, biting his nails. As Taehyung kept reading, he felt his heart drop but immediately shook his head. "She can't do that- I mean, she won't be able to take custody of TayJa even if she tried." He got up slowly, holding his belly as he did so. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist. "Hey, hey babe look at me." He looked at the boy who was teary eyes and cupped his face.

"She really is taking this to court Tae.. Taehyung she is trying to take my baby away from me.. m-my baby." His voice broke as he pursed his lips soon after. Taehyung shushed him and shook his head. "No, no Jungkook she will not take our baby away okay? She is so unfit and- and the past events, her leaving TayJa? I- I doubt they will let her have her. Maybe give her weekends or something but-"

"No- No I don't want TayJa with Jenah. S-She can't be with Jenah. I don't want her to be anywhere near her. Oh my fuck she is actually taking me to court for this? Tae.. fuck." The boy let the tears flow and Taehyung hugged the boy who cried on his shoulder. "I did-didn't want this. Why can't she just leave us alone? She left TayJa with me for three years, three fucking years and now she decides she wants to become a mother?" He sniffled.

"Jungkook, everything is going to be fine. We-We'll get you a great lawyer and we'll get the story about Jenah going and-and it will be final okay? She's not fit to be a full time parent. Don't worry baby." He caressed Jungkook's cheek. The male sniffled once more, his tongue poking at his inner cheek as he nodded and brought Taehyung into another hug. "God what would I do without you?" He mumbled and Taehyung smiled. "I love you too." He gave a light chuckle.

A few days passed and here Jungkook was. "Dada will be right back baby girl, for now you stay with mommy, okay?" Jungkook held the girl in his arms. She just woke up from a nap and was a bit grumpy but understood her father had to leave. "Okay dada." She mumbled. Jungkook put the female on the couch and put her favorite purple fuzzy blanket on her before kissing her forehead.

Jungkook wiped his palms on his joggers before going over to give Taehyung a quick kiss. "I'll be back in two hours or so." He sniffled and Taehyung nodded. "As long as you two get this sorted, I love you, kay?" He kissed Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook smiled and nodded, pushing Taehyung's hair behind his ear. "I love you too." He whispered back before walking out the door.

A few days later and here he was, leaving his apartment to travel uptown to grab 'coffee' with his ex and discuss this whole shit with her. Jungkook was furious but he kept himself calm. Walking all the way down to the café. Once he got there, he looked around to see the female with a male who was suited well with a suit case. Oh no she really did not just-

"You brought a lawyer?!" Jungkook sat down on the opposite side and Jenah finished taking a sip from her cup and cleared her throat as she nodded "Yeah, I'm serious about this Jungkook, just so you know." She placed her leg over her other leg and smiled. Jungkook looked at the male who was writing things down and Jungkook shook his head, giving Jenah the most hateful look, eyes glossy.

Jeneh did not mention anything about bringing a lawyer. If Jungkook knew that— he would have brought his lawyer too but he thought she wanted to be civil and work this out but of course the witch had other plans and Jungkook wasn't going to go along with it. Of course he would rather try works things out now than in a court but he wasn't gonna talk to Jeneh with her lawyer by her side if he didn't have a lawyer.

"So, anyways." Jenah smiled. "Go screw yourself." Jungkook got up and Jenah scoffed. "Hey, we need to talk Jungkook." She called out and Jungkook gave a breathy emotionless chuckle. "No, you have a lawyer, I don't have too. If you want to talk, let me get my own lawyer and then we can discuss. Until then, just know no matter if you changed or not, just admit that you're never going to be a good parent."

Before Jungkook could leave though, he turned right back around. "You want the best for Tayja? Leave her to me. We have been doing great without you. You've been doing great without her so just leave it be will you? I'm looking at you but I still see the same fourteen year old girl just wanting attention. If you want Tayja, great we'll work out a schedule but there is no way i'm letting you take her. Not now, not next week, not ever... and you can write that down too." Jungkook looked at the lawyer before he sighed out of defeat and walked off.

Jungkook then left the café. The male was fuming mad. Jungkook gave his nose a scratch before he took a turn into an alleyway and before he knew it, he hit the brick wall once or twice before he felt an aching pain through his wrist. The male hit the wall once more before he turned and held his wrist. "Fucking hell." He let his head hand low as he unknowingly started to cry from the pain and frustration.

He couldn't help but get emotional. Jenah was planning on taking his baby girl. Even if he knew she had probably no chance, he was scared. What would any parent do when they heard their child would be taken away from them? He was so fucking scared. Now he probably had a broken hand. Fuck.

Jungkook collected himself before he left the alleyway. Now instead of making his way home, he ended up at the hospital. Meanwhile, Taehyung was eating an apple that he would dip into peanut butter, his legs swinging back and forth as he looked at the laptop while TayJa was watching tv. That was until he felt an unbelievable amount of pain on the left side of his stomach.

Taehyung froze, holding his breath as he held his side and blew out slowly. A minute later, the pain passed and Taehyung relaxed, letting his head fall back with a sigh. "Okay baby boy, I don't know whats going on in there but you gotta stop hurting mommy like that." He spoke, rubbing his tummy slowly. Twenty six weeks and it was almost time. It was almost time to meet his two little ones and he couldn't wait to meet his little ones.