ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"You dumby." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's casted hand and sighed as he kissed his fingers gently. "Now stop being so fucking stupid." Taehyung grabbed the knife from Jungkook who was trying to cut himself a piece of cheese to feed TayJa and himself for a snack. "I feel useless, this stupid mother-" before he could finish, TayJa came in chanting cheese.

"Oh? And who caused that broken hand huh." Taehyung looked at Jungkook after giving TayJa and him the slice of cheese. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Jenah." He spoke and Taehyung gave a laugh. "And did she force your hand on the brick wall three times Jeon Jungkook?" He asked and Jungkook only got up and left the room with a 'ha ha' escaping passed his lips.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head as he put the cheese away. Again, he froze as he slowly leaned forward and held his stomach. Again, the pain was felt and this time he swore it was over a minute. When he was able to breath again, Taehyung rubbed his stomach and made his way over to the living room, TayJa on Jungkook's lap. "Okay, well, i'm off now okay?" He spoke and Jungkook nodded. "Love you." He spoke with cheese in his mouth.

Taehyung chuckled, going over and kissing TayJa and Jungkook on the foreheads. "I love you both." He spoke before he left the two, leaving the apartment and making his way to the stairs. Gosh, walking those flight of stairs felt like such a fucking work out especially since he was pregnant with twins.

Taehyung walked into the hospital room and peeked in to see the doctor waving a hand in front of Serenity. "Can you see that dear?" She spoke. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his mom who had tears. Taehyung made sure his sweater was baggy enough and walked in. "N-No?" Serenity spoke and the doctor nodded. "Okay hun, just lay back and we'll get tests going." She smiled as she helped Serenity lay back.

"W-What's going on?" Taehyung spoke. The one time Taehyung spoke, TayJa did not call out for her brother. Instead she just laid there, twiddling with hers thumbs. "Come." She motioned the two to follow and they did. She closed the door and sighed. "I believe there is a possible way that Serenity is losing her vision. Do you know when this started? Has she said anything?" She spoke and Taehyung's mother shook her head. "N-No.. No she hasn't said anything.. this morning was the only time." She sniffled.

Taehyung let his mother and the doctor speak before he made his way into the room. He sat next to Serenity on the bed and smiled with tears in his eyes. "Ren?" He spoke softly and Serenity looked around frantically.  "Who is there?" She asked and Taehyung again, was confused. "Ren, it's me.. your brother." He spoke and Serenity stayed silent. "Brother?" She questioned.

That minute, Taehyung got up and made his way out of the room. "She's loosing her memory?!" He looked at his mom with tears filling his eyes. "T-Tae.." she held back her cry. Taehyung felt his heart break as he shook his head and repeated 'no' over and over. "W-Why didn't you tell me?! You told me she was fine! You told me she was doing better!! Do you just like lying to me?!" He raised his voice.

Taehyung's mother knew immediately he was talking about him getting pregnant as well. "I- I didn't lie to you the first time Taehyung. I just kept the sec-" before she can continue, Taehyung scoffed. "I'm talking about Ren. Ren is my priority mom. But yes, you should have at least told me! You- god what the fuck mom." He cried and shook his head. "She f-forgot about m-me." He choked out a sob.

As he did so, the pain came back and Taehyung leaned forward. This time, it was almost unbearable. "T-Tae, tae honey-" his mom grabbed Taehyung's arm and Taehyung held his stomach while also holding his mom's arm. This time it was longer and he immediately felt like something was wrong. Once it passed, Taehyung looked at his mother. "I-I think there is something w-wrong with the babies." He spoke with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung's mom eyes widened as she slowly brought Taehyung into the room. Taehyung sat down on the rocking chair next to the bed and breathed out. "I'll call Dr. Ryu." She spoke and Taehyung nodded, breathing out as he slowly rocked back and forth as he looked at his sister. She was already asleep, curled into a ball. "P-Put a blanket over her." Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung's mom put the phone to her ear and soon after put the blanket over Serenity.

When Taehyung got to the other hospital to meet with Dr. Ryu, he had to stop maybe two times more before even entering the room. This time he had red puffy eyes from crying so much. The male laid back on the bed and let out a shaky breath. "M-Mom, call J-Jungkook, please." He closed his eyes and held his side, watching his mom go call Jungkook. When she got back, she was phoning the children hospital. "G-Go, i'll call if anything happens, Jungkook is coming anyways, right?" He forced a smile.

She nodded. "Yes, he's coming and it's okay, Serenity has Grandma going over." She smiled and Taehyung coughed while shaking his head. "She only knows you mom, you know how she is. Just go, i'll call. Don't worry, i'm a big boy." He chuckled and Taehyung's mom sighed before smiling and kissing his forehead. "Okay.. I love you." She spoke and Taehyung nodded. "I love you too." He breathed out.

Once she was gone, Taehyung was left alone with his thoughts. What was wrong with his babies? Were his babies okay? What if something is wrong? Gosh everything made its way into his head, he couldn't even process anything. Once the doctor came in, he was quick to check Taehyung's stomach. "You're twenty six weeks right?" He asked and Taehyung nodded, hissing when the male pressed down lightly on his side.

"Twenty seven weeks tomorrow." He mumbled and the doctor nodded. "Okay Taehyung, just relax and we'll figure out what is going on." He gave a gentle smile. Though, he couldn't calm. Fuck, how could he? There was something wrong and he knew it.