ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

Twenty weeks and one day. Taehyung was officially five months as of yesterday. The boy sat on the couch, drinking his pickle juice as he watched TayJa play on the carpet with her barbie car and the stuffy somehow fitted in it. Jungkook was out at work, working on a house with his father. For now at least and the pay was good so he was very happy his father put in a good work for Jungkook.

Now it was just him and TayJa at home. The most exciting thing about that day was that he and Jungkook would be able to find out he genders that day. After many weeks of anxiously waiting to know, they were finally able to know that day, if they weren't hiding that is. Taehyung was super excited because once they knew the genders, he would get to buy baby things and he really couldn't wait.

Within the month, TayJa learned to sleep by herself and also she was finally off the bottle and even off the pampers. It must have been hell for TayJa to get used to this new life of being a big girl. As for Taehyung, he was reading books for infants, how to be a good parents and all that shit. Either online or a book.

Taehyung also started eating healthy but when it came to the cravings, he couldn't resist it. Basically Taehyung was doing anything and everything to make sure baby B was growing healthy along with baby A. He honestly still couldn't believe he was twenty weeks. Time seemed to be going fast. Also, he kind of, might have been bugging Jungkook to fuck him almost every night.

Usually, he wouldn't ask or beg but, he just blamed his hormones. Though to his bad luck, Jungkook would say no, over and over again. Now Taehyung just couldn't wait for the pregnancy to be over to get dick- but besides that- "mommy! berry won't stay in the car." She whined as she tossed the bear.

Taehyung looked at the bear before he looked at TayJa. "Okay babygirl, go get berry and i'll help you." Taehyung slowly got onto the floor. TayJa listened and went to grab the bear before going to sit next to Taehyung. Taehyung grabbed the bear after TayJa offered it to Taehyung. After awhile of struggling, Taehyung got the bear in and TayJa was giggling while clapping. "Yay mommy!" She giggled.

Just then, Jungkook walked in and made his way to the living room knowing his two loves were in there. He smiled as soon as he saw Taehyung playing with TayJa. Once TayJa caught eyes on Jungkook, she got up and hurried to him, Jungkook picking her up. "Hello Princess." He kissed her repeatedly on her face. Taehyung then got up from the floor and went to grab his baggy sweater.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked while grabbing TayJa's sweater as well and setting her down to put it on her along with her shoes. Taehyung nodded while slipping the sweater on. "Mhm, I've been ready since I was eighteen weeks." He huffed. Jungkook laughed and put TayJa's sweater on before going over to Taehyung and giving him a kiss. "You cannot wait to start buying baby things am I right?" He asked and Taehyung nodded, hiding half his face with his sweater sleeves.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head, kissing Taehyung's forehead and grabbing his hand while TayJa ran towards the door. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand while taking her out, TayJa stopping and jumping up and down. Anyone could tell she was excited to leave the building. "Month later and the elevator is still not fixed." He looked at Taehyung with an eyebrow raised and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I have legs for a reason, lets go." He pulled Jungkook a bit after he locked the door.

Jungkook sat down on the chair and looked at Taehyung who took off his sweater and laid back, the three waiting for the doctor. Taehyung pursed his lips and looked at Jungkook who was playing with TayJa to keep her busy and not go wondering off touching all the supplies in the room and such.

Once the doctor came in, Taehyung felt a bit nervous as he nibbled his lip and held his hand out to shake the doctors hand. Once they did that, Jungkook followed along and sat back down. "Any problems with the pregnancy? Any pain anywhere? Swollen ankles?" The doctor asked many things, which Jungkook may have remembered from the first time.

"No, no.. well uh.." Taehyung pursed his lips before he pulled his shirt up. "This side hurts a bit. I was thinking maybe it was kicks but, its more of a pain that sticks there for a minute or so.." he kept his eyes on the doctor. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a concerned expression. "You never told me this.." he spoke and the doctor cleared his throat.

"Ah yes, baby B is on that side. We'll check baby B and also, it may be because you have two humans growing inside of you." He chuckled and Taehyung nodded with a smile. With that, Taehyung relaxed and let the male do whatever he had to do as he looked at Jungkook and Taehyung every so often.

After minutes, both heartbeats were heard. "Baby A is very strong and healthy and.. you ready for it?" Dr.  Ryu raised an eyebrow and Taehyung felt himself smiling more as he squeezed Jungkook's hand. "Yeah, yes, we're ready." Jungkook spoke as he looked at the screen. "Baby A is a girl." He smiled as he showed the screen to the three.

Taehyung being hormonal, soft and emotional, started tearing up as he smiled and gave a breathy laugh. "We're having a girl?" He asked as he wiped his tears and the doctor nodded. "Yes, you two are having a girl." He gave Taehyung's shoulder a little shake and Taehyung smiled before looking at Jungkook who had his head down and on TayJa's shoulder, the girl eating a sandwich.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook gave a moment before he looked up and wiped his tears. "Yeah babe?" He smiled and Taehyung smiled back. "We're having a baby girl." He chuckled and Jungkook nodded, kissing Taehyung's hand. "Alrightly." Dr. Ryu spoke before looking at the two again.

"Baby B, can you two take a guess?" He asked, turning the screen to them. Jungkook leaned forward a bit to get a good view before shaking his head. "Girl?" He shrugged and the Doctor smiled. "Boy." Once the two heard that, Jungkook let TayJa roam free as he hugged Taehyung who was balling his damn eyes out.

Jungkook hugged the male and held back his tears but let a few of them flow. "Holy shit Tae, we're having a baby boy." He mumbled and Taehyung nodded. Within a couple minutes, the two settled and Taehyung was already talking about clothing. "Before we get carried away, Taehyung, Jungkook. I have to say, your son doesn't seem to be growing. As from the last ultrasound, he is still looking the same."

"I-Is that.. bad.. is he going to be okay? I-I still have a few months left, he should be okay by t-then, right?" Taehyung asked as he put his shirt down and the doctor sighed. "Taehyung, of course he can still grow and you know what? Most babies do survive even when they are born early. Just keep resting, take the vitamins I prescribed you and you and your baby should be fine. I really don't see anything too serious right now but I still would like to keep seeing you every second week just to make sure." He reassured the male who nodded.

Taehyung was happy that he was having a boy and girl, it would be cute. Though, what really made his heart break was his baby boy was not growing as much as his sister was. "Okay baby boy, i'm your mommy and mommy really wants to meet you and see you grow okay? So, do that for mommy, grow for mommy." Taehyung held his stomach once he was in the hall, waiting for TayJa and Jungkook.