sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

"I'm fine mom! I'll be back in a couple of hours." Taehyung slipped on his sweater and looked at his mom who huffed and shook her head. "You need to see our doctor Taehyung. You've been puking almost every meal!" She gave Taehyung a worried expression. Taehyung sighed, kissing his moms cheek. "After." Is all he said as he left his mom alone in the hospital room. He already kissed his sister goodbye and soon enough he was out of the hospital and walking to the known boys house, Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook finished up with the decorations finally. He stepped down from the chair and looked around before he smiled to himself. Jungkook then started to get the snacks and such out as TayJa ran around the house in her purple mixed with white dress. She had long curly hair with a princess tiara and she seemed pretty happy. Jungkook was proud he was able to do most of the planning all by himself.

Now, she wasn't officially three years old until 11:37pm that night but that made it even better because during day, they can have her party and during night, Jungkook could take out a little cupcake and she can blow out the three candles and they could watch cartoons. The only night Jungkook would let TayJa stay up as late as she wants. Jungkook really couldn't believe that his baby girls birthday is here. Her third party with two parents? Currently one since Jenah was out getting the cake.

Though everything was going great, one in the afternoon and soon the guests would be arriving and now, Jungkook did not know any other babies other than Serenity and well, she was with Taehyung's mom so his mom was the one who invited the toddlers and such to TayJa's party. Originally Jungkook wanted a small get together but his mom and Jenah overruled him on that. "You're going to slip TayJa, calm down." Jungkook called out to his daughter who was playing with other little girls.

Right, may he mention that the 'friends' his mom invited were from a teenage mom group? Yeah, obvious what she was trying there but he didn't care. As long as his baby had some other toddlers to play with, he was fine with it. He even decided to be nice and socialize with a few of the mothers. Not flirting but definitely made a friend or two. Only because they shared the same similarities. It was nice to finally have some people to talk to since he and Taehyung had been a bit distant. It was okay though, not everything was meant to be.

Halfway into the party and right before they were going to sing happy birthday, there was a knock at the door. Jungkook hurried away and opened the door. Jungkook felt all the stress of keeping care of the kids go away once he saw Taehyung. Though he did worry since he looked exhausted. "Taehyung.. hey, hi, you came!" He smiled and Taehyung nodded while rubbing his neck. "Well.. I was invited so.." he looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him in. Taehyung stumbled in and Jungkook waited for the male to take his shoes off before he followed Jungkook into the laundry room. Jungkook spun Taehyung and shut the door before crashing their lips together. A slow meaningful kiss was given and received. Jungkook placing his hands on Taehyung's hips. Okay, he did really miss Taehyung and he was really hoping that the whole thing between them was not just a fling so this kiss was just confirmation for him.

As for Taehyung, he was relieved that Jungkook still shared the same feelings as he did. Very happy to have Jungkook's lips against his own. Next thing he knew, he was being lifted onto the dryer and the soft innocent kiss was turned into a heated one. Both not sure who started it off but next thing they both knew they were breathless and almost half naked, until Jenah walked in and coughed to get their attention.

Taehyung pulled away, getting a glance of the female before turning away and looking the opposite way, wiping his lips and pulling his sweater back on, a flush of embarrassment rushing to his cheeks. Meanwhile, Jungkook looked at Jenah with a calm expression even if his hair was a mess and his lips were a bit swollen from all the nibbling. "What?" He asked, a bit breathless as Jungkook button up his shirt. "In case you forgot, it's our daughters third birthday. Not a sex fest. She wants her cake." She said in disgust and shut the door.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and helped Taehyung down, giving one more kiss before Taehyung pulled away. "C'mon, TayJa wants her cake." Taehyung huffed out and Jungkook chuckled before nodding and grabbing Taehyung's hand. Jungkook then walked out, hand in hand until TayJa realized Taehyung was there and was begging to be carried and which Taehyung allowed as he then picked her up. "Happy birthday TayJa." He kissed her cheek.

As the three were talking and having a great time, Jenah and Hanna were not having such a great time. "Don't worry. It won't last long hun." Hanna reassured and Jenah nodded. "I know." She smiled before going to grab the cake. Taehyung settled TayJa down but she whined to be carried so Taehyung just carried her even though Jenah wanted her to sit. "No! Me and Taetae!" She practically screamed. "Okay, TayJa, your inside voice please. You can stay with Taehyung." Jungkook calmed her.

Jenah huffed and started to lite the candles of the cake. Jungkook slowly snaked his hands around Taehyung's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. Soon enough they started to sing the whole birthday song, TayJa giggling uncontrollably and clapping as she sang along. Midway, Jungkook found himself looking at Taehyung and TayJa and what he didn't expect to realize was that he was really head over heels for this boy. For once, he was very happy to have someone in his life other than his baby girl.

Once the candles were blown out by TayJa, Taehyung gave Jungkook TayJa. "I'll be back." He smiled, booping TayJa's nose before walking off into the little crowd of toddlers and mothers. Taehyung wasn't going to lie, he was light headed as fuck and he felt the need to just pass out, literally. All the flashes for pictures got to his head and all the noise. He ran half ways to the house earlier and he was exhausted but what really was bothering him? His stomach. His stomach was probably in the worst state ever.

Taehyung walked into the bathroom, all wobbly as he gripped onto the sink and groaned a bit, sweat trickling down his forehead. Then Jenah walked in and shut the door. "Listen up Tae whatever the fuck your name is. Jungkook is mine okay? You–" Taehyung couldn't even process the words Jenah was saying. Though he knew she was probably cursing him out and telling him to stay away. Then it all happened to fast. Once Jenah left with a slam of the door, Taehyung fell, hitting his head against the toilet seat.

Taehyung was out like a light, blood pooling around his head.