{42} I Told You, I Am Here For You

"A hunt for Sasuke?" I repeated Tsunade's words while tilting my head to the side. After all the traveling, I decided to come back to the leaf village to let Tsunade know about my whereabouts. But, I cannot stay for long. 

"Yes. The rumors about him are true. He killed Orochimaru." Tsunade replies back. She is assembling a search for Sasuke to bring him back, but also, to find Itachi and bring him back before Sasuke does. 

Itachi. . .Uchiha. . . 

The man who saved me from the Aaktsuki Leader, Pein. . . I still don't know why he did that. Why did he help me escape from the Akatsuki hideout? What was his reason? . . . "Are you okay, Akari?" Tsunade notices my silence, causing me to blink out of my thoughts. 

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you for telling me this. I wish I could take part in this mission so I can continue to look after him, but I have a duty to fulfill." I bow my head to Tsunade.

"I understand, Akari. How many more tailed beast do you need to take in?" 

"Just one more, I believe. The 8 tails, Gyuki, and his host, Killer Bee, told me that they can take care of themselves. In case they were in some sort of trouble, I told them to call out my name. I had lost Matatabi and Yugito, sadly. . . All that leaves Fu and Chomei, the 7 tails, and Utakata and Saiken, the 6 tails. I will start with Saiken and Utakata first, then work my way up." 

"Good luck, Akari, and be safe on your journey. If anything happens, send us a sigal. You can do that, can't you?" 

"Of course. Good luck, Tsunade. Tell the others I said Good Luck as well." I exit through the window and begin my continued journey to find the 6 tails and its host. As I exit out of the village, I stop in my place and close my eyes as I chant, "Let me see for what you are and guide me where you are. . ." 

When I reopen my eyes, I see bubbles surrounding me and another set of bubbles leading down a path away from the Leaf Village. Saiken is guiding me to his location. Keep it up, Sakien. 

I follow the path where the bubbles take me. The journey is long and I think Saiken and his host are in another village. With my speed, it shouldn't take me forever to find them. If I remember correctly, the 6 tails is in the village hidden in the Mist. And the host, Utakata, is a missing ninja. 

Thus meaning we have never met before. 

I hope I do not get attacked. I have already had a handful with ambushes. I do not wish to get into a fight. But if Saiken recognizes me, then all should be alright. 

Finally reaching to the Mist Village, I enter inside without a problem. If Utakata is a missing ninja, then that means he must not be in the village at the moment. He is away, but close to the village. But, it does not hurt to snoop around and track down his scent. 

Because I am not human and part of an animal, I can detect his scent without any troubles. I place my black cloak around me and walk around the village. It does not seem anyone is fond of each other. They all look like they are hiding a secret that they do not want to share. 

'Come, Saiken. Show me where you and your host are hiding. Do not be afraid. Give me a sign that tells me you are alive.' I try to communicate with mind link, and wait for an answer. 

Moments after, tiny bubbles surround me, then float in front of me, guiding me out of the village to a distant place that can be called a hideout. It's quite far, but it will be worth it. 

After following the bubbles once more, I stop in the middle of a wooded area, but no hideout. I do not understand. I could have sworn there was a hideout out here. Did I take a wrong turn?