{57} Weakhearted

The sky turns dark as it begins to rain.  I hope my message reached out to everyone as I hope them all good luck. Itachi and I are on our way to confront Kabuto and stop him from reanimating anybody else. 

Itachi activated his sharingan in case we were being followed and my tail appeared behind me for the extra help. "Kabuto's hideout is not that far from us. We should be there soon." I inform Itachi. 

"Right." He nods his head before his eyes widen. 

"What is wrong?" I question. 

"Somebody is following us." He looks behind him and we both stop moving. Itachi activated his Susano when a giant purple arm was reaching for us. "Sasuke. . ." His eyes widen. Sasuke was following us? What a surprise. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Sasuke glares at us. 

"We do not have time for this. We should keep moving." I tell Itachi. If we stay here and fight with Sasuke, we will be wasting time. 

"Neither of you are going anywhere until I get some answers." Sasuke pulls out his katana and points it at us. Good grief. 

"What more do you want, Sasuke? You already have the answers about your family and the leaf village. In case you have not noticed, there is a war going on. Look at the sky. Bad things will happen from here on out. People will perish. Innocents will die." 

"I don't care." 

"Stubborn as ever." I glare. 

"Akari, we need to go. We can't waste anytime." Itachi gently grabs my arm, having me nod in agreement. 

"Wait!" Sasuke shouts and I slam the end of my scythe onto the ground, transporting Itachi and I to where Kabuto is hiding with a strike of lightning. 

We find Kabuto sitting down wearing a red cloak and his body is just like Orochimaru, but with more scales. There is no telling how many deceased he as reanimated. "He'll see us coming if we attack from behind." Itachi informs me. 

"I know. We need to find a way to get close to him without getting caught. . .Yet. . ." My eyes widen when I see two familiar faces. 

Yugito. . . Hans. . . No. . . 

"You know them, don't you, Akari?~" Kabuto speaks out as he stands up from his place. He knew that Itachi and I were hear?! It was that snake that is behind him. It was watching the whole time! "I brought them back just for you." Kabuto turns to me with a wicked smirk. 

"H-How. . . ? H-How did you-" 

"Their bodies weren't easy to find, considering that the Akatsuki had so many hideouts. You miss them, don't you? I can see that look of sadness in your eyes. I promise you, they are the same Yugito and Hans that you know and love. You can be with them again, Akari. But, I need your help." 

"Don't listen to him, Akari. It's not them." Itachi puts his arm out in front of me. He's right. It's not them. Get ahold of yourself. 

"It's your fault that they're dead, Akari. You let this happen. Where were you when they needed you? Why didn't you come save them when they were captured and being sealed away?" Kabuto smirks. 

My heart shatters as tears well up in my eyes. He is not wrong. . . Where was I when it all happened? . . . Why did I not save them in time? . . .

"It's your fault." Kabuto repeats. 

It is my fault. . . 

I appear in front of the 10 tails cage with my eyes glowing red. "You know what you have to do, Akari. Avenge the ones you couldn't save. There's nothing you can do about it. But you can avenge them. Use my power to bring them back. You know you can do that." The 10 tails  lowers his eye level to mine.