{36} Is This What You Call Seduction?

{Akari's P.O.V.}

The flames from Amaterasu had finally extinguished, but because of that, my body is weak. I can't move my body at all. It feels like something is holding me. . . I remember so little. 

I got Son Goku and Roshi to safety when the Akatsuki started to attack. But where am I? What is holding my down? "Good. Everyone is here." I hear a deep voice. 

"Wow. She's quite the looker. But what's up with the ears?" 

"She put up a good fight, but if it weren't for Itachi she would have gotten away. This girl is willing to risk her own life to save jinchuriki." 

I know I'm in one of the Akatsuki hideouts but I don't know which one. Is it close to a village? Or a far away where I can't contact anybody? Which is it?

Forcing my eyes open, I see the every Akatsuki member inside the hideout. Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, a man with a swirl-like mask, two men who are immortal, a woman, and a ginger. He must be the Leader. 

"She has awakened." The ginger announces. Both of my wrist are chained to the wall and I cannot summon my scythe to break free. It's like I ran out of chakra. But, Kisame's sword didn't touch me. "Greetings, Akari. I've heard so much about you. I am the leader of the Akatsuki. Pein." The leader walks over to me. 

"You are the leader? I would like to say it's a pleasure to meet you, but this is very unpleasant. Although, you are not what I expected." 

"I've been looking forward to this moment. The members of the Akatsuki have given me enough information to understand you." 

"Information?" So they weren't really fighting me? They were studying me? 

"You are the caretaker, and leader, of the jinchuriki and you protect them the best you can. You know why I am doing this, don't you? I am trying to make the world a better place." 

"But you are also killing the host of each jinchuriki. They have families, brothers and sisters, and you're taking that away from them." I begin to glare. "And it is my duty to protect them from people like you. I will die before I let people like you killing my children." 

"Children? What are you, their birth mother?" A man with short gray hair and purple eyes questions. "In case you didn't notice, we already sealed the 2 tails." 

Matatabi!? Yugito!? 

My eyes widen when I hear this. Both of them. . .are dead? Why didn't they call for me when they were in trouble? When did this happen!? . . . 'I have failed. . .'

"Aww, what's the matter? You gonna cry?" The same man laughs at me once my head is down. 

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!" I jerk on the chains as I shout with rage. My eyes start glowing as my nails become razor sharp and my wolf/fox tail appears. 

"S-Scary!" The man with the swirl mask shakes with fear. 

"This is what happens when she feels a certain way. Especially when it's toward her children. This happened 2 years ago when we were after the 9 tailed jinchuriki. She turned into this in order to protect what she cares for most. Also, she stores a large amount of chakra." Kisame smirks while explaining this. 

"You killed them! . . . You took them away from me. . ." I hang my head down, trying my best not to cry in front of the S rank criminals. My job is suppose to protect all jinchuriki and I have failed to protect one. What kind of person am I if I cannot look after my children? . . . This can't be happening. . . "What do you plan on doing with me now that you have me? . . ." I have to know. 

"You're going to help us locate every jinchuriki you have stashed away from us." Pein lifts my chin so that I am looking at him. Once every jinchruiki is sealed away, you are to remain here." 

So they're planning on keeping me here as their slave? Even after they have sealed all tailed beast, I will remain here? "Kukuku~ You really think I am going to follow your rules all because you have me captured?" I smirk up at Pein. "I do not give up that easily. I will not give away my children's locations to pathetic waste of space like you." 

Something is impaled through my stomach, making me cough up blood. I gasp and at the same time my eyes widen because of the sharp pain. "Do you want to die an early death?" Pein questions. 

"Idiot. You can't kill me." I smirk with blood pouring out of my mouth. After Pein pulls out this black sharp pole, the wound begins to heal. "I am immortal. A God to the tailed beast. You couldn't kill me if you had the chance. My answer is the same. I will not help you with your plan. Torture me all you want, but I have my duties." I close my eyes and hang my head once more. 

"Wow. She's a hard nut to crack, hn." Deidara smirks. I am released from the chains and I drop to my knee. Then, I am grabbed by my hair, from Pein, and drags me off as he says, 

"I will handle this myself. Continue to search for the jinchruiki's." We enter into his office and he throw me to the ground. "You will help us, Akari. Or else." His voice darkens at the last part. 

"I'm not afraid of you. Whatever you do to me, I will not submit. My wounds will heal and your time will be wasted on me. You'll never find the tailed beast." I glare once more at Pein. 

He gives me a death glare and grabs my wrist, then pinning me on his desk. "We shall see." Pein leans down to my neck and whispers in my ear, "I won't let you escape from me this time." 

This time? What does he mean by that? Before my mind can process anything, I feel teeth on my neck. "Ow!" I cry out and shut my eyes. He's biting me! 

"Are you a virgin, Akari?" Pein whispers in my ear. What is he going to do if I answer yes? . . . What does this question have to do with anything? When I don't answer, Pein sinks his teeth in my neck once more, in the same spot. 

Blood trickles down my neck and I cry out once more in pain. "I am. . ." I answer and he darkly chuckles in my ear. 

"Then you don't know about human contract and what happens once the body heats up." I feel him smirk against my skin as he licks my ear. 

"You're going to take advantage of me, is that it? If you do that, you think I'll be able to tell you just like that. You're mistaken. . .." 

"Think of it as giving you pleasure."

Pleasure?

I gasp he grabs my ears and tarts massaging them as he kisses my neck tenderly. "No! This is not what I want! You can't!" I try to push him away from me but it's no use. Pein grabs my throat and has me still in place. 

"You've never experienced pleasure before. You're scared because this is new to you. I've longed for you, Akari. I've learned so much about you and all I can think about is having you, and your power." 

"You're sick! Release me, now!" I shout and grabs the side of my waist, then crushes my ribs. I scream in pain and shut my eyes. 

"You will tell me where the jinchuriki are." 

"Never! I won't!" I shake my head.  

"So be it." He closes his eyes and rips off my shirt, and begind kissing and biting my chest. With every bite, I yelp in pain.

My body begins to become hot and I fail to understand why? I can't possibly enjoying this. I can't. . . So why am I moaning to this?

This is not what I want. . . It's not. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~