- Molly POV -

"It just doesn't feel right." I said, angrily taking the plates from Mark's hand.

"Geez," He chuckles softly. "just don't break the plates."

"Sorry." I shyly smiled, resting against the counter.

"Maybe he just needs some space." Mark shrugged.

I scoffed at his words, cocking my head back as it was not the response I wanted to hear.

"Mark, I know you were never quite the ladies man in high school, but you're a sucker for chick flicks." I note, stacking some napkins on the plates in my hand. "Nothing good ever comes out of 'I need some space' couples."

"Hey." He says defensively. "Don't attack me because you're upset."

"Mark." I whine.

"Just do as I say." He says softly. "Just come with us tomorrow and talk to him after the show. Okay?"

I nod, pursing my lips into a flat line.

I trusted Mark with all my problems and he usually always gave me some sort of comfort. But he was totally off his game today. His response was not what I wanted to hear.

"Maybe he just needs some space?!" Mark's words echoed in my head.

Space my ass.

Jimin is the clingiest person I know. He'll take advantage of any opportunity he gets to cuddle with me or anyone. It's in his nature. Jimin does not do 'space'.

I followed Mark out to the living room where the rest had cleared the table.

"When is it coming?" Jackson whines, spread out on the floor.

"It's here!" Yugyeom happily announced, checking the notification on his phone.

"Yay!" Jackson cheered. "Now go get it."

"I'm too lazy." The youngest complained, comfortably laying on the couch next to JB.

"Who'll go get it?" Jinyoung asked, scanning the room for volunteers.

"I've got it covered." BamBam answeres, typing away on his phone.

After a minute of watching BamBam, waiting for him to get off his seat where he comfortably sat, we shout his name in unison for his attention.

"What?"

"We'd like to eat today!" Jackson says sassily.

"Relax," BamBam smirks. "I got one of the rookies to pick it up."

As soon as the words left his mouth, the door busted open. A pale guy with a smile on his lips and dimples right at the corners of his lips walked in with two large bags of food in each of his hands. He was on the shorter side, blonde, wavy locks swaying slight over his forehead as he walked towards us.

"Thank you, Chan!" BamBam said, greeting his friend after taking the bags of fast food from his hands.

"It's not a problem." The man, which I'm assuming is named Chan, said.