Ch. 3

[ 3. ]

When the harmonious "wow" that escaped thee boys' gaping mouths silenced the air, I laugh and turn away from them to hide the blush that painted the entirely of my face.

"Molly!" Bambam roars playfully, causing the boys to laugh in sync like a choirs. "You look great! Stop being so shy!"

"I'm sorry!" I yell in return, laughing as I turn and approach them to give them each a hug. "You guys look so handsome."

"Thank you." They each say.

"Should we get going?" I ask.

"Before we leave, let's have a quick drink." Mark says, walking toward the kitchen table. Eight wine glasses accompanied by an apple cider bottle wait on the table. Mark pours the cider into the glasses and laughs as he does so. "Sorry, it's not real wine. We wouldn't want to be tipsy at the event."

We laugh, each taking a glass for ourselves.

"What are we drinking to?" Jackson asks, excited to take a drink.

"New friends," Mark says and they all stare at me with bright, appreciative eyes. "Tonight's event at MBC Music Festival, and Molly's first hit, charting on Billboard's Hot 100 in under a month as number one!"

After I told Mark and Jinyoung about my song, they helped me talk to my manager about getting my song released to the public. Since they've had years of experience, they were able to help me through it and my song was out in no time. After the first week of its release, my song was already a hit. It was a crazy month with photo shoots for the single cover, recording studio meets, and filming for the movie which was the priority. My name was slowly getting out there but I was being recognized a lot faster than I thought. Now I can finally relax a little and enjoy the event.

The boys and I cheer loudly, clicking the fine glasses together and downing the nonalcoholic drink like it were a shot of vodka before we leave.

Once we arrive at the event, I hang out with the boys backstage as they get their hair and makeup done. One by one the boys are set for their stage performance in a few hours.

Meanwhile, they had some free time to roam around backstage, meeting with other idol groups and introducing me to everyone they could. I was surprised when people recognized who I was and I appreciated how everyone was so nice by trying to communicate with me in English while I was trying my best to talk to them in the little bit of Korean that I've learned so far.

"Everyone is so nice!" I practically shout over the chaotic mess of Idols, stylists and managers that crowed the backstage area as they prepared for their performances.

"Come on." Yugyeom says, grabbing my hand to avoid losing me in the crowd. "I wanna introduce you to BTS since you've met everyone."

He guides me through the crowds of people and the rest of the boys follow behind us or get lost in the crowd.

"Jungkook!" Yugyeom yells all of a sudden. He let's go of my hand and approached the tall man clad in an all black attire. Once he sees Yugyeom, the intimidating features of his face soften and he smiles, showing his cute bunny-like smile. They share a playful hug, sharing a few words before Yugyeom introduces me.

(A/N: Italics means speaking in Korean)

"Hello." I smile and bow respectfully. "I'm Mollie Rose. Nice to meet you."

At the sound of my voice, his lips part and his doe eyes become rounder, making me giggle at the cuteness that oozed from every inch of him.

"Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook." He finally smiles and reciprocates the respecfful bow. "You're korean is really good."