Ch. 20

"About me?" He asks, knitting his eyebrows together. I nod slowly, looking away from the screen. "Molly?" He says, calling for my attention. I look up at him. He's got a huge smile spread across his face. "Is it really about me?" He asks excitedly.

"Yeah, I-"

He throws his head back, saying 'wow' with a smile.

"What is it?" I ask, confused with his reaction.

"I just-" he smiles at me. "I love the idea of you write it about me."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. Can I hear it?" He asks.

"Mm." I think about whether I should let him hear it or not and decide on letting him hear a little snippet. After letting him hear 10 seconds of the intro, I stop it there. "That's all you're getting." I smile.

"What?!" He pouts. "Can I hear more?"

"No." I laugh. "I'll save the rest for another time."

He pouts. "Can I at least know the name of the album?"

"It's called Honeymoon." I smile.

"Honeymoon." He repeats with a smile on his face. "Can I guess why?"

"Do you think you know why?" I giggle. I don't think he'll guess any of the reasons why. There were two.

He nods cutely. "Honeymoon because our first kiss was under a full moon that was the color of honey."

My eyes went wide and I gasped. "Jiminssi!" I yell, mimicking Kookie.

Jimin bursts into laughter. "Did I get it right?"

"How?" I shout, laughing with him.

"I know you well." He smiles.

"You're right." I smile, nodding my head. "The other reason is because a Honeymoon is a couple's first month together as husband and wife. It's something so perfect and romantic. Something the couple is experiencing for the first time. So when I think of the way you make me feel, I imagine it's like being on a Honeymoon. The way you make me feel is something I'm experiencing for the first time. And it's perfect."

As those words left my mouth, I realized that I was falling for Park Jimin. Hearing myself talk about him out loud told me I was falling for him. And I was falling hard.

I shyly smile at him, and he stares back at me mesmerized. "You just made my heart flutter." He giggles, falling back on his bed with his hand over his heart.

" He giggles, falling back on his bed with his hand over his heart

"Jimin." I laugh, shaking my head.

"It's true." He smiles.

*

After hours of being on the phone with Jimin, I finally went to bed. As I laid in bed, I thought about what was going on between Jimin and me. We didn't have a label. All we know are our feelings for each other.

My thoughts were interrupted with a text.

Joons:
My manager emailed
your manager the
information for the
end of August.

Joons:
Thank you for
doing this, Molly❤️

Me:
Anything for you guys.

I finally went to bed, excited for August to arrive.

_