Adjusting To Being Alone

~Still With Brendon, Later That Night~

Brendon sat alone in his room. He hasn't stopped crying. He missed Dallon, heck, he rather be with the wolves then his real family.

Brendon has also been using bigger sentences without noticing.

Dallon would be proud.

But Dallon isn't there.

"Brendon, can I come in," Grace asks.

"Fuck off."

"Don't say that Brendon," Grace says while opening the door. Her eyes were watery. She closes the door and sits at the end of his bed.

"Go away..." Brendon whispers.

Grace starts crying. "I'm s-sorry Brendon, I-I missed y-you. Look at you, l-last time I saw y-you, you were j-just a baby," Brendon just continues to cry.

"Well fuck you! You can go cry me an ocean and leave me be!" Brendon shouts through the tears.

"I-I understand you're mad, I-I'll leave you alone, but supper is ready," Brendon nods.

Grace gets up and leaves. Brendon's stomach growls and he whines.

I mean... it wouldn't hurt to go eat something...

Brendon thought.

He waits ten minutes before heading downstairs. He curses at himself when he sees everyone is still eating.

"Brendon, would you like to join us?" Brendon's dad asks.

The work boy just stares at him and tilts his head to the side staring at him.

"Brendon?"

He shakes his head no.

"I-I want an apple- apple... D-Dallon and I w-would eat apples when- when he didn't- want- cook!" Brendon chokes out, he bursts into tears.

Grace gets up and approaches Brendon. She pulls him into a hug.

"Dallon,.. I want Dallon..." Brendon whines out, he begins whimpering like a dog, Grace pulls away and looks at Brendon. Everyone stared at him confusingly. He makes dog sounds, the people staring at him make him start to breath heavier.

"Brendon, go to your room, I'll bring some food up okay?" Brendon nods and runs upstairs.

He slams his door shut and looks around the room. He runs to the window and stares out of it.

No Tyler.

No Josh.

No Dallon.

Brendon starts thinking about when he first met Dallon. He smiles softly but still cries.

He remembers not being able to use the word funny because he didn't know English.

Brendon's learned a lot.

A knock on the door.

"C-Come in," a girl opens the door, she holds a plate of food.

"Hey Brendon..." Brendon sits on his bed and looks down at his fingers.

Tears fall onto his lap and soak through his jeans.

She shuts the door and sits next to Brendon.

"I'm Kyla, your sister," Brendon looks at her.

"Sister... 'm Brendon..."

"I know, here," she hands him the plate.

Instead of eating he puts it to the side. The two go quiet.

"So... who's Dallon?"

"My boyfriend..." Brendon whispers.

"What does he look like," Brendon smiles a bit.

"Dally has brown hair... it's kinda in a weird way but I l-love him- I mean it. Both. His eyes... pretty blue grey eyes... his lips are very soft... also tall. Like really tall!" Brendon starts to come out of his invisible shell. He stands on the bed and puts his hand out for where Dallon's head would reach.

"Very pretty body. He's shy though... or at least that's what his friends say... before p-people came h-him and I were cuddling..." Brendon sits back down and wraps his arms around himself.

"W-we n-never said goodbye... h-he's done so much for Brenny... D-Dallon- oh no! At school!" Brendon stands up and starts pacing.

"What's wrong?"

"T-There is this bully who hurts him! Always hurts Dally! N-Now he has no one to protect him! Oh no- oh no... baby- no..." Brendon covers his mouth and squints. He just couldn't stop crying.

Kyla wraps him into a hug.

"I-I'm worried..." Brendon cries out.

"It's okay... he'll be okay Brendon," Kyla felt terrible for her brother. Mom gave him to the wolves, he falls in love and gets taken away.

"Here, tell me more about him, whatever you want to tell me about him," Brendon nods. The two pull apart.

"H-He- he's kind to Brenny. I-I remember when I crying- he said I was beautiful... he makes me feel loved... but Dallon... oh Dallon. Pretty eyes, pretty nose, pretty lips, pretty hair, pretty face, pretty everything! Also great kisser, I'd always get something- I forgot what it's called... my it goes up!  Dallon would make Brenny take a shower after," Kyla chuckles and goes a bit red knowing what her brother means.

"W-we went to the dog park together, we went to the beach together, we went to the mole... no... that's not it... mall! We went to the mall... we went to school together. We did everything together..." Kyla rubs her brothers back and he sighs.

"Will I ever see him again?" Brendon asks.

"Yeah Bren... you will..."

~Dallon's POV~
~this is basically going on the same time as Brendon. So later that night aka like right now I guess???~

I don't know how long I've been crying but I can't stop, I tried to watch tv but started crying because I saw someone wearing high heels. I went into the kitchen and started crying when I saw an apple because that's all I'd ever eat to be honest...

I went upstairs and sobbed my eyes out. I lay on the side Brendon sleeps- use to sleep on and hug the pillow he used... I miss him so much.

We never said goodbye... I miss him. I love him so much. I regret so many things... I regret not telling him I love him enough, I regret getting upset at him, I regret so much... he's my everything but now he's gone. Tyler and Josh don't even know. I don't know how to tell them that I either get sued or get him ripped out of my hands.

The second option keeps replying in my mind, they took him away.

I dig my face into the pillow and cry. What am I suppose to do a school now?

He's my pride and joy...

My everything...

Will I ever see him again?

A/N I just came up with a sequel for this book... yay?... obviously not writing it yet but yeah...