Prom

~Monday, in first period~

"So before we actually start learning I have an announcement to make," everyone looks around with that, what the fuck did we do this time, look.

"You're not in trouble, Prom is coming up, it will be next week on Friday, there will be no alcohol and it's free to get in. Now, I don't want you texting people about this now, it's time to learn! Textbooks out," We all take out our text books.

Prom huh?

I've been to prom once...

It... it didn't go that well. I went with Breezy, she asked to do the slow dance with me, I got nervous, ran to the bathroom and through up.

After that I left and didn't show up to school for a couple days.

"Dallon, what's... prom?" Brendon whispers.

"It's a dance," Brendon smiles.

"I like dancing," he whispers back.

"No, like, it's like a party, people will be there and dancing, loud music, it's not a type of dance," Brendon's eyes light up.

"I want to go!" Brendon whispers excitedly.

"Can we Dally, please, please?" I blush.

"Uh, I'll think about it, come on, we gotta listen to what the teachers saying Bren," he nods and we pay attention to the teacher.

Should I go to prom?...

~Lunch, ps, there will be lots of time skips in this chapter, sorry~

We sit down and Tyler and Josh are talking about Prom.

Of course...

"You two going to prom?" I ask while eating my food. Brendon just stares at it and pokes it with his fork.

"Yeah, by the way, it's a formal one, meaning you ain't wearing jeans and a sweater," Josh says while gesturing to what I'm wearing.

"I never said I was going-"

"Please Dallon!" Brendon whines out.

I look at him and he pouts.

"Please! It'll be fun! Please, please, please, please, pleeeeease!" Brendon grabs my sweater sleeve and pulls on it while whining.

"Fine..."

"Yay! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Brendon kisses my cheek and happily eats his mashed potatoes.

"You guys want to go together? Like as a group, Tyler and I will probably leave you though," I shrug and nod.

"Sure, I'll drive," I can feel the regret already.

"I can't wait to try on so many suits or vests- ooo! I should wear suspenders like you Dallon!" Tyler says happily.

"I thought you were scared of prom," Tyler shrugs.

"I mean like, I'm not going to let Josh go and I'm not going to talk to anyone, plus, we'll probably make out in the corner or something." I nod.

"So Brenny, what are you thinking of wearing," Josh asks.

Brendon shrugs.

"I hope they play good music, not that... trashy music," Tyler says. He shudders as he thinks about all those songs he hates.

"Forget about the music Ty, just bring earplugs or earbuds, listen to your own music," Josh says.

God how I hate prom.