Beach Boi

A/N no clue where these kiddos live in this story so let's just say somewhere nice and warm 👌

~SaturDAYYYYYYYY~

Today is already hell. I'm going to the beach with Tyler, Josh, Pete and Patrick. Obviously going to bring Brendon with me.

"Okay, we should go now, Pete and Patrick are meeting us there," Tyler says.

I groans and nod, we head outside to my car and get in. I feel kinda bad because Brendon is in the passengers seat- y'know, those bitches deserve it.

I start driving and we all sing songs on the top of our lungs.

"Dally has a pretty voice," Brendon says, I look over at him and raise my eyebrow.

I hate my voice, it's pitchy.

I turn my attention back to the road so I don't kill these guys.

"Brendon babe, I'm yelling not singing," I reply.

"No! Uh... on your phone! Ah-ah, ah- hm... empty street! Broken... dreams?" My cheeks go red.

He listened to the video of me singing boulevard of broken dreams...

"Such a nice voice Dallon," I shrug. We all have our own opinions on things right?...

"If anyone has a nice voice it's Tyler," I reply, trying to change human.

Get it? I said human instead of topic, because we're on the same topic but changing humans? I'm going to stop now...

"Shut the fuck up, we're almost there, my singing is the worst," Josh rolls his eyes at his boyfriends responses.

A couple minutes later we arrive, sadly you have to pay to park so I pay. They think I'm using my own money but I'm using Tyler's, also took that 101 bucks Tyler owes me from like, a million years ago.

I'm a great friend aren't I?

Of course you are!

I park and we all hop out and head to the beach. We walk past a little building with change rooms and bathrooms, we're all changed.

Oh and if you're wondering, Brendon borrowed a pair of Josh's swimming trunks. In my opinion I hate the beach. The sand gets under your nail. Yes, my nails aren't sad looking, I struggle too girls. Anyways to continue why I hate the beach, the sun, fucking sun hurts me. I always feel like someone is looking at me and I hate all the girls that wear bikinis.

Boobs scare me. Don't ask questions.

Back to the sand thing, it also burns me, the water is too cold and people pee in it.

What if Brendon drowns? Fuck! I don't even know if he can swim!

"Oh! I see Pete and Patrick! Look!" Josh says while pointing. I look up and see the two boys sitting on towels. We approach them and they greet up.

We all lay our towels down and sit on them.

"Hi guys," Patrick says. Pete suddenly lays down. Hm, he's wearing some nice shades. Snazzy.

"So whatcha guys wanna do?" I ask while laying down as well.

"We could go swimming, I mean like, that's why we're here," I groan loudly.

"But Brendon can't swim, right Bren?" I look over and he's gone.

What?!

He's gone?! How the fu-

"BRENDON!" I shout. I get up and start running towards him. He's sitting with a couple and a kid. The kid is building a sand castle and Brendon is giggling watching the kid build.