Hidding the 'bruise'

~Friday~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan and turn off my alarm clock, I check the time.

6:45, I quickly get up, I undress and put on my normal clothes, I shake Brendon awake and like always, throw some clothes at him, I blush when I look at his neck... I have a problem don't I?

"Get up, we're going to Tyler's house," Brendon sits up and gives me a why? look.

"Because we need makeup to cover up your neck, his sister has makeup we can use," I explain while slipping on a sweater.

"But why?" I lift him up bride style and walk to the bathroom, Brendon looks at himself in the mirror, he gasps and touches the hickeys.

"Dally marked me!" My whole face goes red.

"No Bren-" he wiggles out of my arms, he gasps again when he sees part of a hickey peeking out under his shirt.

He pulls his shirt collar down a bit and grins. "Now everyone know I taken!" I wonder if it's possible for me to blush even more.

"Brendon we don't want that, people will make fun of me and I'll get bullied and-" I stop rambling when I notice Brendon is just staring at himself in the mirror with a big smile while rubbing his fingertips over the hickeys.

"Pretty..." Brendon mumbles.

"Okay, get dressed, let's go to Tyler's," Brendon frowns.

"No." He replies with a lot of sass.

"Excuse me Brendon? Last time I checked I was in charge of you," I reply while placing one hand on my hip to show I'm just as sassy as he is.

Brendon rolls his eyes.

How dare he roll his eyes at me!

"Brendon," I say in a warning tone. He sticks his tongue out at me. Fine, if he won't change I'll change him.

I storm off into my room and gab Brendon's clothes, he actually followed me which makes my job easier. I quickly shut the door, Brendon's clothes in one hand.

That's when I make my move, I lean at Brendon and he falls on the bed with me on top, he squirms around but I grab his shirt managing to side it off his head.

"Stay still!"

"No!"

A/N this part is rlly gay, ps if you're uncomfortable with them making out just skip ahead and I'll do my famous ***

I pin his wrists over his head, he stops struggling, a smirk plastered on his face. He thrusts up into me.

Are

You

Fucking

Kidding

Me.

That horny fucking bastard, always finding a way to make me uncomfortable!

Brendon and I make eye contact, well, I was glaring at him while he smiled.

I ignore how he keeps.... thrusting....
and slip his shirt on over his head, next, the hard part, how am I going to get off his pants without things getting awkward?

Welp my life has come this far... I stand up and move him more on the bed, I sit on his thighs and start taking off his pj pants, I get off of him and easily take them off. Brendon suddenly jumps at me, he makes me fall with him on top of me, I groan in pain, fuck I'm so old...