Don't think about her. Don't think about her. Don't think about her.

DO NOT THINK ABOUT HER.

"God dammit!!!" I yelled in annoyance before picking up a pillow from the couch and throwing it onto the floor.

"Yah! That was 500,000 won. (450 usd)" I heard a voice behind me complain.

"Sorry Irene. I'm just— bad day..." I mumbled.

Irene nodded in understanding and proceeded to sit beside me. She wrapped her arm around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder.

I froze in shock and turned towards her, only to see her staring straight at the TV. I sighed and continued to watch the show.

Not long after, I heard the door swing open.

Sana walked in, holding a black hoodie and a box of chocolates.

Is that for

Is that for... Dahyun?

My eyebrows furrowed almost instantly at that thought.

Sana walked right past us, completely ignoring my existence. Excuse me?

"Sana Minatozaki." I said in a stern voice. She stopped walking and turned around to face us.

"Why do you keep hurting her?" Sana asked coldly. I looked at her innocently. Hurt her? What is she talking about? She rolled her eyes and pointed to my side. I then noticed our position. Irene had one leg over mine, and her head buried into the crook of my neck while surrounding me in a tight embrace.

"It's not what it looks like. I was—"

"I don't care. I'm not the one you hurt." Sana said before turning back around and walking into Dahyun's room.

I bit my lip guiltily. I hurt her again. But Irene didn't come until AFTER Dahyun left. Aish.

Dahyun deserves someone like Sana. I'm a mess. She's too good for me.

I removed Irene's arm off me harshly.

"Momo, I—"

"Goodnight. I'm tired." I cut her off and proceeded to head back to my room.

4 hours later...

I tossed and turned in my bed, completely unable to sleep. It's now 2 in the morning, AND we have an exam tomorrow. I've even started to count sheep.

I finally heard the sound of our front door closing. At last, Sana has left.

I can finally sleep in peace, knowing that they're not together.

<TIME SKIP>

I opened the door of our classroom while panting hard.

I slept past my alarm because I slept at 3am. And Irene, who usually wakes me up when I'm late, didn't do that this morning. Perhaps I had hurt her feelings last night. Aish. Jinjia.