7

I felt angry. I pushed past him and all of his friends, ignoring my brother yelling my name. I pushed past Minho, Onew, and Taemin. I ran. I ran past the dorms past the coffee shop, past the park. Past my mother's house, which was surrounded by cars. I stopped. I stopped at my school. I picked up a rock, and threw it at the brick building. "This is your fault!! If you were never here I would've had friends!! If I had friends I wouldn't have auditioned!! If i never auditioned I wouldn't have gotten into that stupid band!! I would've been home!! I would've avoided meeting my brother!! I would've avoided tonight!! Yesterday and the day before!! FUCK YOU CHUNGDAM HIGH SCHOOL!!" I fell to my knees. I fell to my knees and cried my heart out. I heard my name being called. Junfei. My own brother who almost killed my bandmate is coming to get me. "Y/n?" I sniffed. "Y/n!" I heard his footsteps stop and his legs slide next to me on the concrete. "Is this what your life has been for the past ten years? Is this where you've been?" "Y/n I was going to tell you I promise. I didn't know he was your bandmate." "So? It doesn't matter who he is, he is still a person. Key hasn't always been that nice to me, but I'm still going to stand in front of him when a gun is being aimed at him." "I'm sorry. I am so sorry." I let more tears fall. "Let this be a warning. I can't forget what you've done but I can forgive it." I turned around and attacked him with a hug. "So you blamed your problems on your school?" "Yeah.." "Do you want to meet my friends?" "The ones that I just saw you with?" "Y...yeah..?" "HA you're kidding, right?" "No?" "Ugh, fine." Junfei took my hand and we ran out into the woods. "If you hear anything, tell me. It's probably Sunwo trying to be me." I nodded. We ran over a handmade log bridge over a creek, when I heard a branch snap off in the woods. "Junfei." "What?" "I heard a branch break. In the woods." Junfei pulled me off the log. "Shh." He put his arm around me. "Sunwo?" At this point I was shaking. I felt something cold in my hand. "Take this. It's a loaded gun. Don't let it go. If anything happens to me, shoot anything that moves." I looked up at my brother with fear. "What's going to happen?" "I can't say, but it most likely won't be good. I've tried to get away from this life, but once one other gang leader knows your face it makes it so hard to leave." A gunshot went off. I clutched my brother's hand as tight as I could. "Relax. That gunshot is a Bull, also known as a 1 millimeter pistol. We're the only gang that has been able to get our hands on them." He looked around and squinted into the woods. "Sunwo get out here." A laughing boy emerged from the woods. He couldn't have been older than 20. Older than me, but younger than my brother by five years. I began to cry. "Y/n, don't cry! DONG SUNWO!!" "Who is she anyways, your girlfriend??" "No, she's my sister." We had a silent walk to the warehouse that my brother has called home for ten years.