4

I raced around the room trying to get ready. I was hopping down the stairs putting my converse on when I stumbled. I tumbled down the stairs and landed head-first face-up on my back at the bottom of the stairs. My shoe, however, did not make it all the way down; it was stuck more towards the middle of the stairs. Minho immediately came running down the stairs to my rescue. "Y/n are you okay???" "I think, I hope, I mean.... help?" I sat up. "I'll go get your shoe." Minho went up, and came back down with my shoe. "Anyways, do you want me to walk you over? It's not that long of a walk and you shouldn't walk over three blocks alone, it's not safe." "Uh, yeah sure you can walk me over. I don't know where I'm going so... I think it'd be best." I laughed. "Cool, I'll go get the masks." I had completely forgotten about the masks. "Minho!" "Yeah?" "Come back down here!!" He came back down the stairs. "I have an idea of how not to get bombarded by fans." "And how's that?" "Don't wear the masks." Minho gave me an odd look. "If we're not trying to hide our faces, they won't put their attention on us. We'll look like average people." "That's not a bad idea.. it could work!"

Long story short, Minho walked me to my class. It was like school, we had a total of 2 hours of schooling, and the rest of the day was for training. We had a muscle building class, we also had a motion class, where we learned how to sing and manage our breath while moving. I had the same routine for the next two weeks, aside from being late and falling down the stairs. Keep in mind, only two weeks, before I got called into Yun Hu's office. "Key told me that you and Minho haven't been wearing your masks. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?" "Yes, and I'm sorry, but it has been working. If we're not too busy trying to hide, were not seen. As odd as that sounds. There's no attention drawn to us, we just look like people." "Yes, and Jonghyun just looked like a person didn't he?" "Do not bring Jonghyun into this." I turned around to see Key. "Jonghyun suffered with depression, and it wasn't because he didn't wear his mask." Key walked to stand in front of me, I couldn't tell if it was out of protectiveness or just to get closer to Yun Hu. "If you want to bring him up, I'll just talk to Min-Suk Hyung and tell him to talk to you." He turned around to face me. "As for you..." Key took my wrist and yanked me up out of my seat. He pulled me out into the hallways and looked me dead in the eye. "You are leaving. Go ahead and say goodbye to Minho, Taemin, Onew. I'll see to it that you are gone by tomorrow." Key turned and left, leaving me alone.

I sighed as I walked in the front door to my house. "Mom?" No reply. "Mom?" I walked around house. "Mom where are you?" Still no answer. I walked upstairs and saw something I never wished to see. A saw a trail of dripped blood leading up or down the stairs, I couldn't tell. I continued walking up the stairs. I got to the point where I could see in my mother's room. "MOM!!!" My mother was dead in front of me. Still in the blankets, all wrapped up, closed eyes. Someone murdered my mother. I scurried downstairs and called 911. "911 what's your emergency?" "Someone killed my mom!!" "Ms. Please calm down, tell me what happened." "I don't know what happened, I came home and I found her dead." "What's the address?" "4278 Gyeong-gi Road, 7th street SW." "Okay, I'm sending responders right now, I want you to stay on the line with me, okay ma'am?" "Yeah.." "Can you tell me where you were?" "Yes, I.. I'm training with the group SHINee, and I got in a fight, and wanted to come home to a peaceful night with my mom. I called for a her a few times but never got a response, which was odd because her car was here. I walked up the stairs and saw a trail of blood. I followed it and found my mother dead." I began to hear sirens wailing. "Okay, ma'am. Can you tell me your name?" "Cha y/n." "Okay." I began to cry. "What do I do?" Soon there was a knock on my door. I hurried to open it and at least ten officers ran upstairs and began investigating. "Okay, the police are here, I'm gonna go now." "Okay ma'am." I hung up. "Okay, Ms, we have all the information we need, you can leave. "Thank you." He nodded. I walked out the door. I slowly down the sidewalk, passing a few people here and there.

I walked to the end of the street, where there was a small park. A park with an oak tree, a swing hanging off of a branch. I sat on the swing and cried my heart out. "Mom..." I felt someone push me. "Hey." I recognized that voice. "Junfei?" "Ha, yep." My brother who ran away from home. "I heard. I'm so sorry, y/n." I got off the swing and hugged my older brother. "Where did you go?" I looked up at him. "I'll tell you later.."