5

Minho POV
I walked into the park, wondering where y/n could have gone. I looked up from my feet, surprised to see a couple. Upon further examination, I realized the girl was y/n. I felt my heart shatter. I began to feel jealous, and sad. Who was this man? Why hadn't she ever mentioned him before? I turned to walk away. "Minho?" I stopped in my tracks. I looked behind me, and saw y/n walking towards me. I began to run. As I was running, I felt tears roll down my face. Who was that? Why didn't she tell me about him? "Minho!!!" I heard her footsteps chasing after me. After what felt like hours of running away, I became weak, and she caught up to me. She grabbed my hand, and spun me around. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" "W..Who is that?" She looked at me for a few seconds, blankly. "Junfei?" "Junfei?" "He's my brother, Minho." "Why were you two hugging then?" "Minho... I don't want to talk about it..." I saw her eyes start to glisten. "Y/n. You know you can trust me. I would never tell anyone." "My mom was killed." My eyes widened. "I don't know when, but I went home earlier, and.. and she didn't answer when I called her. I went upstairs, and saw a bloody Mrs. Cha in her bed. Minho, if there was no blood it would look like she was sleeping peacefully. I don't have a father, didn't have a brother for about ten years. I've had a very stressful day, Minho. "What happened?" "Key--" "What did Key do?" "He told me that he hated me, and told me he'd make sure I was gone by tomorrow. I went home because I wanted some peace." "I am so sorry, y/n." I hugged her. For the first time I  felt like I had a use in life. "Minho?" "Yeah?" "I.. think I'm falling in love."