Here he was.

A cold, run down apartment.

"Maybe I should've indulged in getting a better living space," Namjoon murmured, tossing his bags onto the couch next to a bag that was given to him as a present months ago. He walked to the kitchen to see nothing in the fridge, that was good, and nothing in the pantry. He was starving, and he'd rather not risk going outside and getting shot on sight.

Not like this morning.

He sighed and walked into his bedroom, looking at the messed up bed with covers thrown everywhere, eyes scanning the scene before him. Come to think of it, he hadn't slept in this place since that night. 

He frowned and sat on the edge of the bed, twiddling his thumbs. It all seemed like a dream now. Nothing from that night seemed like it was actually part of any kind of reality. It was frightening to say the least.

How something so real seemed so fake only because of the people involved.

He looked at the floor and narrowed his eyes, seeing a small object on the floor. He knelt down and picked a baggy that was tied, black sharpy smeared across the surface of it. He frowned and stretched the bag, trying to read the lettering on it. How the hell is this here? The cops should've taken it when they found him.

Namjoon flicked on the lamp on the side and shook his head, clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth before finally being able to make out was what written in the bag.

Oxycodone.

Namjoon felt his stomach drop as his eyes widened, his palms sweaty and his throat tight. He gulped and dropped his hands in his lap, shaking his head in denial.

The memories, even clearer, came back.

This...he was drugged, and heavily. Knowing that this shit mixed with alcohol was absolutely fatal. He felt a shudder go through him and he squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head.

"No...no no no no no...!"

Who was at the club? Was it Taehyung or V? It was Taehyung, right? Taehyung got me my alcohol the rest of the night. That's when I felt it. Felt dizzy and sick and nauseous and weak and fatigue. I couldn't think. But was it really Tae- he wouldn't do that to me. V. It had to be V.

But V was going to get me help, he was going to call someone. Taehyung...Taehyung didn't try. He didn't try to help. He laid down away from me. He left me to die there on this god damn bed!!

As sudden realization hit him he choked a sob, covering his mouth as he thought of Yoongi's words. 'Are you sure it was V who did that to you? Sure it wasn't Taehyung? V was absolutely infatuated by you'. 

He began to hyperventilate at the thought of him being wrong at the fact that it was V who attempted to kill him. Because Taehyung didn't kill. He cared. He had feelings. He wasn't mad at Namjoon, it was V. Taehyung wouldn't- he couldn't possibly be capable of doing something that inhuman-

Namjoon shut himself up at hearing a knock on his door. He sniffed and wiped his face, exhaling shakily before standing up and shoving the bag in his pockets. With shaky steps he walked to the door. 

I can't believe I was so stupid to think he did it. How...how was I so oblivious? I need to tell everyone. I need to let them know now! Need to tell them- this could change everything with this new beginning the AWOLs we're talking about. This would be a new start with more information. They need to know who they can trust.

They had been scared of the wrong person for the longest time. They were all wrong.

Namjoon, with trembling hands, turned the knob and opened the door, breath hitching as his eyes widened to saucers, face going pale as a ghost.