Chapter Seventeen: Pride Night Pt. 1

September 3rd, 1993

Michael's POV

My head rested on the soft fluffy pillow. I snuggled into the comforter, pulling it over my head. Someone else removed it, the cold air enclosed me. I shivered at the sudden temperture change.

Ah! The person shook my shoulders frantically. I opened my eyes and rolled over, the sun blinded me at first. Prince came into view. Worry was all over his handsome face.

"What are you doing...?" I asked, shifting in the bed.

"It's 10! We have to go!" He exclaimed, gesturing to the clock on the bed side table.

"Huh...?" I squinted at the clock. Prince sighed, deeming me a hopeless case. He took my hand in his and pulled me out of the bed. I grunted, gaining balence. I stretched, still to tired to realize what was happening and what time it is.

Prince looked at me, "get ready and pack! How long do you wanna stay at my house?"

"I dunno, like a month?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Then pack!" He ushered me over to the bathroom.

"Gee." I shut the door behind me, I waddled over to the sink. I brushed my teeth, I left my tooth brush and paste out so I wouldn't forget to pack it.

I stripped myself of my PJs, I turned on the shower. I recoiled when the water hit my back, hot! Hot! Hot! Ah! I turned the knob slightly, the water turned to a nice temperture. I washed my hair and body, my hair curled even more. I scrubbed my face and rinsed off. I grabbed a towel off the rack, I wrapped it aroumd my waste.

I dried my hair with the blow dryer. I ran my brush through my long hair. Wow my hair's getting long. It rested around the middle of my back. I applied my make-up. It covered all the increasingly noticible vitiligo spots. Gosh I'm so ugly.

I heard the door knob turn, I glanced over to it. Prince opened the door, with a tolietry bag in hand. He threw the bag at me, it hit me in the face. I tried to catch it a second time but it fell to the floor.

"Ugh." I groaned, picking up the bag.

"C'mon lets go!!" Prince slammed the door behind him. I shoved my toiletries in it, a little pissed off. I exited the bathroom, I searched my closet for a suit case. A navy blue one sat buried behind some other things. I pulled it out of there, setting it one the ground.

I tossed some random shirts and slacks in it, along with some other things. I found a nice yellow button up, I slipped that and black jeans on. I snatched a pair of white socks and I put them on. I set off for the kitchen after I finished dressing.

I walked out of the bedroom, breckfast already on the counter. A carton of orange juice and a box of genaric cearal sat bext to a bowl and glass. I got myself situated, pouring a glass of juice for myself.

I shovled the cearal into my mouth. The small mashmallows floated to the surface after I plunged my spoon into the bowl. Yum. Prince trudged into the room with his bags, making his presence known. A maid followed him with my bag.

"Michael, we have to go!" He said, pulling me out of my chair. We hurried to the limo parked outside the house.

Prince gracicly opened the door for me, I got in and buckled myself in. He got in after me, Prince breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Moring love." Prince greeted, pulling me closer to him.

"Moring." I rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"Are we taking a private or public plaine?" I asked.

"My private plaine, you really aren't a morning person, are you?" He smiled, carresing my arm.