Chapter One: New York, New York

I swear my writing gets better, just stay in there

*Michaels POV*

Red shirts, black pants, socks, and underwear, I thought to myself. I should be good to go. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Bill, my longtime security guard. I needed to get myself out of Neverland and quick. Lisa was there, getting her stuff. I was letting her get all her shit out of my house while I go to New York. Just looking at her made me tear up. I loved her and she broke my heart.

*Bill POV*

I was looking at Lisa, she was standing there all smug and stuck-up. She ordered some of Michaels maids around, telling them to ger her stuff and pack it into boxes. She gave me a weird look. Then she looked at Michael, but Michael didn't notice. He was too caught up in thought. Michael started to franticly grabbing his stuff, his eyes started to water.

"Lets go Bill, I want to get away from this she devil." Michael said, his voice quivering as he passed me. I followed him out the front-door, and into the limo that was waiting for us. Michael got into the back of the limo, now visibly crying. Some of the maids that weren't helping Lisa, grabbed Michaels bags and loaded them into the limo. I got into the passenger seat and got myself situated.

"Take us to the airport..." I looked at his nametag, Mr. Smith, "Mr. Smith."

"Ok sir."

*Time skip*

*Michaels POV*

Bill and I arrived at the airport. Nobody realized that I was in the limo so the crowd wasn't that bad, there was a small crowd only because there was a limo, so that means it must be someone important. I put a scarf over my face, some sunglasses and a fedora on. I watched Bill get out of the limo and ask someone to help us with our bags, because on of the employees walked over to the trunk and started getting out mine and Bills luggege. Two more employees walked up to my door and opened it. They motioned me to come out and into the airport. I scrambled out of the limo and ran into the building. Then I heard all the screams erupt from the crowd. I think some people realized it was me. I was not in the mood to greet anyone, so I rushed into the airpot with the employees and Bill trailing behind me. I headed to the desks where you put tags on your bags, and they get sent off to your plane.

"Hello- JESUS CHRIST IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON, OH MY GOD!" They guy at the desk screamed. Of course this brought all the atention to me, great.

"Just be quiet and check us please." Bill said impationly. The guy calmed down and got us ready, he gave us TSA pre-check too, so that was nice.

"C-can I have an a-autograph please?" the employee asked, timidly.

"Sure." I said rather bluntly.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU!" the employee screamed, as I handed him a piece of paper that I signed. It was just some random paper that I found in my pocket. As the guy kept blubbering on about he thankful he was, Bill grabbed our tickets and helped me with my carry-on. Don't get me wrong I love my fans but I am not in the mood to have a conversation. Bill and I walked to the TSA check point, with an escort of 5 security guards. We arrived at the check point and the security guards direcred us to the pre-check area.

"Mr.Jackson the pre-check area is over there, we will meet you on the other side of the check-point so we can escort you to your plane."

"Thanks" Bill answered for me.

"Bill I can answer for myself, thank you very much." I snapped at him.

"Sorry Michael, I just thought you weren't in the mood to talk, because ya' know Lisa." Bill apologized.