Chapter Four: Michael is a silly drunk

*Princes POV*

My limo pulled up at the hotel Michael was staying at, a crowd was not present, surprisingly. I stepped out and hurried inside, careful not to attract any attention to myself. Oh my gosh, I'm having dinner with my crush! Just don't fùck up Prince! I opened the lobby doors and quickly walked over to the receptionists desk. The lady was turned around talking another employee. The other employee noticed me walking up to the desk and he started freaking out.

"OH MY GOSH LINDA! PRINCE IS BEHIND YOU!" Linda turned around to face me, her eyes lit up and she fell out of her chair. I looked up at the guy.

"I need Michael Jackson's room number." He looked at me, starstruck, then he looked down at Linda.

"Linda, Linda! I need Michael Jackson's room number!" Linda got up and straightened herself out.

"Well, uh, sorry I can't give you that. It's private." She said, quietly.

"He's my friend, please just give me his room number." I said impaiently.

"I can call his room and ask him if he's comfortable giving you his room number." Linda explained.

"Fine." I said. She picked up the phone on her desk and diled Michaels phone number.

"Mr. Jackson? Mr. Nelson is wanting your room number. Is it ok for me to give it to him?" Linda went quiet for a second.

"Ok then!" She said cheerfully. She set the phone down and got out a big book. She flipped threw it for a few seconds.

"Mr. Jackson's room number is 217, 2nd floor." I thanked her and headed over to the elevator. I pressed the 'up' button, then the elevator opened. I stepped inside and pressed the '2nd floor button. The doors closed and the elevator jolted and started to head upwards. A few seconds passed and the doors opened, revealing a nicely decorated hallway. I walked down the hallway, 217 was at the end of the hallway.

*Michaels POV*

There was a table already in my room, and I didn't want to be seen while eating. So I called room service and asked them to give me some silverware, plates, table cloths, etc. I heard a knock on the door, probably Prince. I straightened the table up some more and walked over to the door. I opened it, to see Prince standing there.

He looked up at me and said. "Hi."

"Hello." I responded. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the table. I sat him down. I walked over to my seat and sat down.

*Princes POV*

Michael got up once again and hurried over to the phone. He punched in some numbers into the keypad. I focused my attention on his room, the place had some nice decor. There was some nice art on the walls, and beautiful tapestry. My eyes wondered over to the bed, it was made but I could see some stuff on the other side. His suit case was over flowing with clothes and shoes. He had a lot of purple shirts, did he know he was coming to one of my concerts? And there was some books too, one book looked like it was falling apart. They other book was about some love story, a very cheesy one at that. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Michael going.

"Eh-hem!" I looked at him.

"What?" I questioned.

"I saw you stealing glances at my suit case." He said.

"I was not!" I said, my voice drenched in guilt. He glared at me, before I could say anything, I heard a knock at the door. Michael got up. I stole glances at his back side, hmm cute! Michael pulled a little cart over to our table, a delicious smell filled the room.