"Let It Be"

Death's Point Of View

I tightly gripped onto the gun I was holding in my hands, I aimed it at the dog without hesitating, it's not his time yet, but it will be soon. If anything I was being kind, I was letting him escape this cruel world early.

              Carl's Point Of View

Martha and I are arguing about our favourite band again, this isn't the bad type of arguing we used to do, it's more of a debate. We both like the Beatles, that's how we met really. She prefers their older music but I prefer their later music. She's so beautiful, not just her appearance though she does look beautiful aswell, her personality is so pure and kind-hearted, that's why I loved her, and maybe I still do.

"I don't understand why you like their older music, when they did better songs near the end" Carl stated

"Why not! They have some awesome
tunes like, 'What'd I Say' and 'Nobody's Child'." Martha Replied

As they were about to open their door, Carl caught a glimpse of a woman dressed in black in their backyard, he stopped and grabbed onto Martha's hand and looked at her.

"What's up, Carl?" Martha Asked

Carl shushed her, and walked her to the back-garden to see what was happening.

There she was, he wasn't imagining things. Martha was shocked and was trying to think of something to say.

"How did she get in?" Carl whispered to her a little too obviously.

The woman was holding a gun towards their dog, Ringo. She wasn't shaking at all, not even showing any emotion.

Martha knew Carl had said his 'not so quiet gesture' to her little too loudly so the woman had obviously heard it.

So she decided to say something...