I flash her a smile as Kamri starts rushing over.

"Those pants look great, but I bet they'd look better on Kamri's bedroom floor." I jut my thumb over towards Kamri who reaches the table.

The girl starts blushing furiously.

"Winnie! Are you hitting on her...for me?!" Kamri throws me a look of disbelief, pulling me out of my seat.

I throw her a dimpled grin. "Yup."

Kamri gives me a murderous look, no doubt wanting to strangle me, before turning to the girl.

"I'm sorry about her," Kamri apologises. "I'm Kamri."

"Mia." The girl—Mia introduces herself shyly, shaking Kamri's hand. "Do you...do you want to join me?"

"Of course." Kamri smiles softly at her and sits down in my previous seat.

I pop my lips before deciding to introduce myself to Mia.

"Kia Ora. King. Winnie King. A-K-A, the matchmaker, also known as, Cupid's Assistant." I flash her an award-winning grin, shaking her hand.

"Okay, stop it. Your smile is going to make her fall for you instead of me." Kamri kicks my foot and Mia blushes at her words.

I chuckle. "Don't worry, stupid. You how ridiculously attracted I am to Adonis."

Kamri nods. "And he thinks you're annoying."

"I am annoying." I shrug before turning around and starting to walk away. "Have fun! But not too much fun!"

*~*

"Why the hell am I driving you home?" I ask Flynn, who is sitting in the passenger's seat of my jeep. Kamri had stayed at the mall to hang out with Mia.

"Adonis left me there because I ate his taco!" Flynn whines.

I shrug. "If you ate my taco, I would've left you there too."

"That's why I didn't take yours!" He exclaims.

"Adonis is your best friend, how did you not know he would leave you there for eating his taco?" I question.

"I moved away before we could drive!" He defends himself. "And you're my best friend, too, just keep that in mind."

"I'm not asking Lucas if he's gay."

"Oh, come on, just ask Lucas if he's gay!"

"Not happening." I tell him firmly. "If he's gay, he'll fall out of the closet on his face when he's ready."

Flynn pouts, mumbling under his breath before looking at me with puppy eyes. "Ice cream?"

I don't answer, just make a quick U-turn and head to the ice cream parlour.

"THIS ISN'T FAST AND FURIOUS, WE CAN ACTUALLY DIE WHEN YOU DO SHIT LIKE THAT!" Flynn shouts at me, holding onto the handle above his door with one hand and the dashboard with the other.

*~*

"I honestly don't know why you like Adonis." Flynn huffs, licking his vanilla ice cream. "He's a bitch."

I roll my eyes, licking my cookies and cream ice cream. "I don't like him. I just think he's fucking gorgeous. Plus I met him like two days ago."

"Right." He sighs, finishing his ice cream. "What do I do about Octavia?"

I purse my lips, shrugging. "I'm not great at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

He groans, laying his head on the table of our booth. "Pooh Bear!"

I bite my lip, patting his head awkwardly. "Um...there, there, Flynn."

He slaps my hand away from his head. "Why am I friends with you again?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I'm a piece of shit."

*~*

SURPRISE!

I had some free time so I thought I'd update.

I'm actually still in Aus. I fly back next week.

Hope you had a great New Years.

Ya girl's finally 16.

Can you guess when my birthday was?

-Lee🦄