Christmas 1

So here it is. I hate Christmas, i hate New Years i just hate fucking holidays and family times. But he loves it he's just obsessed with it. I know how much this Christmas and stuff means to him so I'm not mind if he goes to family and have fun it's totally normal but he wants me to go with him and p.s I haven't even met his family yet, we're dating for 5 months and he wants to take me with his family for whole week, what if they hate me and i know they will,I'm not one of that fluffy girls, moms like them that fluffy girls not me, so his family gonna hate me and it will end up so bad.

I have a break for this freaking holiday from shooting and Shawns break will start tomorrow so now I'm all alone at home and have no idea what to do.

I just got up get ready and now I'm waiting for my breakfast which I ordered cus I'm terrible cook, i was sitting on the couch when i hear know on the door, ohh thanks god, I'm starving. Anyways now I'm enjoying my breakfast and watching random movie on tv when my phone buzzed.

Love🖤:
Morning babe, I hope you sleep well just wanted to make sure that you remember how much I love you and how grateful I'm for having you in my life, i just found a picture of our first day and I want to tell you Miss that you are beautiful! Actually i hate English because I can't find right words to describe you. Love you so much, have a good day babygirl.

I was looking at my phone and smiling how he can make my day when he's not even with me, and started to thinking that maybe I can go to Canada with him? Maybe I should risk it for him.

I'm chilling on the couch for rest of the day he will come back in an hour or so,so I'm gonna order food.

After like 45 minutes food came, i put it on table and make it for two with red wine and candles, usually i don't do things like that but it's for him not for me so... .
I was in the bedroom when i heard door unlocked,i ran downstairs and hugged him tightly,he took me from the floor and I wrapped my legs around his torso,he sat on the couch and hugging me i was lost in his neck and omg his scent he has the best scent ever. We were on the couch for a while and then i looked up at him.

"Thanks for this morning, it means so much" I whispered

"Anytime love" he said and placed soft kiss on my forehead
"Hungry?" I asked
"Starving" he groans
We got up and he couldn't hide how surprised he was when he saw the table.
"Damn babygirl" he chuckled
I get close to him and wrapped arms around his neck
"I think.. um.. i think i will go to Canada with you" i kind of whispered
His eyes got brighter and hold me more like squish me.
"Thank you" he said and kissed me with so much passion
"Hey come let's eat" I pulled away

We eat,drink wine,laugh,talked and then go for a sleep.
Tomorrow we should get ready and fly to Canada,my anxiety's already growing and I don't think i can sleep tonight.

Soo guyss its the first part, there will be another too, i wish i could ask you what you think if his family will like her but unfortunately I don't have much readers(yet,i hope) soo enjoy and let me know what you think. Part two is coming...

Love,
    Me