7

Holly stood on the doorway of the ED and looked to cal and smiled as he and Ethan prepared to take Emilie off to the hostel. She stood looking at cal as she rested her hand on her bump and smiled as cal wakes over to her "are you okay?" He asked as he placed a hand on her bump as the baby kicked as they both looked to each other and frowned as they realised it was the first time that the baby had kicked "it's as if she knows" holly said as cal looked to her and smiled "she?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "it feels like a she, don't you think?" Holly asked as cal smiled "yeah, I guess so" cal said as holly sighed to herself as she looked to him "are you sure that your okay?" Holly asked cal as he looked to her and smiled "I'm fine, I have to do this" cal said as he walked to the ambulance.

Cal looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "she's my mum holl, she needs to go to this hostel and me and Ethan have to do it together. She's our mum and we have to be there for her" cal said as holly looked to him and smiled "just ring me okay; let me know your okay" holly said as he looked to her and smiled "I will, I promise" he said as he leant in and kissed her. Holly pulled away from him and smiled as she walked back towards the ED and sighed to herself. She knew that she and cal were having a baby together off of their drunken night but she also knew that she was starting to develop feelings for him and slowly fall in love with him.

***

Later that day, holly stood in the ED as she checked her phone and sighed to herself as she saw that cal hadn't answered her desk. She was worried and feeling anxious. She knew cal and she knew just how he was pretending to be okay when in reality that he was far from it. Holly smiled as she looked to Charlie "are you okay?" He asked as he walked over to her as she stood rubbing her stomach "I'm fine, she's kicking and I can't help but worry over her dad" holly said as Charlie looked to her and smiled "cal will be fine, if he needs you he'll let you know" Charlie said as holly looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, holly walked into the ED and smiled as she saw that cal was back. She walked over to where he was sitting in reception and sat next to him and placed a hand on top of his "are you okay?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "no, not really. Emilie died" he said as she looked to him and smiled "Charlie told me, it's okay I know it doesn't feel like it but I am here" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I love you holly, I really do" cal said as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled before he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back before she pulled away from him "I love you too"