8

Holly sighed as she sat in the car and sighed. She saw cal and Ethan who were arguing in the car park. She looked to them and frowned as she stood from the car and sighed. Holly walked over to cal as Ethan walked off "so do you want to tell me what is going on" holly asked as cal looked to her and sighed "a lot, come on. Not here" he said as he walked off. Holly looked to him and frowned as he walked off into the ed. Holly ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she walked after him and into the staffroom. He had his back to her as he ran his hands through her hair as she walked over to her locker as she stood watching him "so, are you going to tell me what is going on or am I just going to have to keep guessing" she asked as he turned and looked to her and smiled.

"It's Ethan, he has Huntington's like Emile, he blames me for it" cal said as he sat down and ran his hands through his hair. Holly looked to him and smiled as she walked over and sat next to him as she wrapped an arm around him and hugged him close and smiled "it's all going to be isn't, I know that your worried but it's going to be fine. I know that your scared and blaming yourself but I am here for you, you need to let Ethan know hat your not going to turn your back on him. You have a good heart call, I've seen it and you need to be the strong one. Be who you are as your amazing and it's all going to be okay, Ethan needs you even if he doesn't admit it" holly said as he looked to her and smiled as she held him close.

***

Later that day, holly smiled as she saw cal as he stood by resus. She looked to him and smiled "so I have been thinking, what if we name the baby Emile after your mum" she asked as he looked to her and frowned "are you sure" he asked as she looked to him and nodded as she placed a hand on her bump. He looked to her and smiled as he kissed her " little Emilie" he said as holly looked to him and smiled.

Holly walked into resus later that day and frowned as she saw Connie who was being held at knife point by a patient. He looked to holly and frowned "you, you'll come with us too" he said as he grabbed her and pointed the knife to her as holly nodded. Holly walked out of resus along towards the elevator as cal walked over "where are you going" "CT with Mrs beauchamp" holly lied as cal looked to her and frowned. He could tell that there was something off with holly. Holly got in the lift and went down into the basement as holly looked to Connie as the patient went to do a runner only to push holly as he did. Holly groaned as she fell to the ground landing on her stomach. She sat up and winced in pain as she felt water run down her thighs and frowned. She was in labour