bartholomew roberts

Start from the beginning

The witch nodded her head. "I will."

"Evacuate the city. Engage all defenses... and get this man a shield."

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line," Rhodey announced, him and Sam flying over and ahead.

Chloe slid down from the hover-ships and joined Steve, Bucky, and Natasha on the front lines. She slid an arrow from her quiver, loading the weapon in her bow. Clicking the arrow into place, the young girl reached back and secured her hood over her head, watching as King T'Challa greeted M'Baku from the Jabari tribe.

"Thank you for standing with us."

"Of course, brother."

The Frye watched as T'Challa, Steve, and Natasha approached the three figures on the other side of the dome. Squinting, her breath hitched as the Assassin recognized the woman. Tall and slim, with navy blue skin and a bright purple outfit to match. Her fiery-red hair blazed in contrast to her black ramshorns, and the sword in her right hand was displayed almost as proudly as the shield on her left.

Bucky looked over at her in slight concern. "Chloe?"

"That's her," her voice cracked, the grip on her bow tightening. "That's the thing that killed Alex."

The duo jumped as doors from the alien ships slid open, a deep growl resonating through the ground.

"They surrender?" Bucky asked as the trio returned.

"Not exactly."

Breaking from the tree line appeared... things. Dog-like creatures with more arms than she could count and snarling, razor-sharp teeth.

"Yibambe!"

"Yibambe!"

"What the hell?"

"Understatement of the century," Chloe snarled, her instincts screaming at her to break formation and charge for the forest, for a vantage point, for the shadows.

"Looks like we pissed her off," Natasha quipped. 

The dogs charged at the border, swiping and scraping and snarling at the blue barrier. Their limbs were severed as they tried to breach the gate.

"They're killing themselves," Okoye muttered in horror. 

Some of the creatures crossed the barrier and charged for them.

Warriors chanted in Xhosa, creating a barrier of their own. As the dogs approached, spears were placed above the soldiers' arms. And, with the command from their King, started blasting the alien dogs from above their shields.

Bucky and Chloe joined them, the former assassin shooting bullets, and the current Assassin shooting a variety of arrows, ranging from arrows that emitted a frequency too high to hurt human ears but caused several dogs to drop from blood vessels rupturing, to arrows that held chemical reactions unknown to Chloe that caused foam to erupt in either burning or freezing elements.

Bruce used the Hulk Buster suit to fire his blasters, and both Sam and Rhodey used their weapons to hit them from their own vantage points. Explosions triggered from behind the river and Rhodey flew over, warning Sam to back up.

"They're not gonna stop, Cap," Chloe grunted, firing two arrows straight into the chest of one, its veins lighting up in a fiery red.

"Cap, if these things circle perimeter and get in behind us, there's nothing between them and Vision."

ASSASSIN'S CREED ⇨ MARVELOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara