Your Christmas with Michael

Summary: How Christmas with Michael would be. 
(Words: 558)
--

1. Michael was hyped for your first Christmas together. 
2. The plan was for you to stay at his place for the holidays, so you could really spend Christmas together. 
3. So, one day in early December, you went over to his house to help him with decorating. 
4. Mikey wanted to decorate the whole house, but as you found out, he barely had enough ornaments and decorations for the living room.
5. So, you two took off to the nearest Target, in a quest for ornaments. 

6. On the way there, you sang along to Mariah Carey, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, and Ariana Grande. Well, Mikey did most of the singing, you mostly admired his orgasmic voice. 
7. You both tried to stick to a red-green-gold color scheme, but after a point, you just bought whatever made you excited. 
8. You spent the entire day decorating so you were both exhausted by the time you were done, which resulted in you falling asleep on his chest while he was laying on the couch, with the lights blinking in the living room. 
9. The next morning you two baked Christmas-ey cookies, resulting in the whole house smelling like cinnamon and vanilla. 
10. Michael was so excited for this Christmas that he made a list of Christmas movies and Christmas episodes to watch with you. 

11. On Christmas Eve, you got ready together for Calum's party. You did face masks together, you helped him with putting on a perfect line of eyeliner. Stuff like that made you feel like you were actually living together.
12. On Christmas morning, you woke up with a raging headache and Michael seemed to experience the worst hangover ever. 
13. So, it was a mutual decision to stay in bed, cuddled up until your headaches went away. 
14. At 5 in the evening, you got up and shuffled your feet to the kitchen, looking to cook something up. Soon, Michael joined you, suggesting that you go back to bed and just order in. 
15. For a moment, you felt really bad for not having a homecooked meal on Christmas day, but as Michael wrapped his arms around your body and nuzzled his nose on your neck, you gave in. 

16. After Michael sent in the order, you decided to open a bottle of wine and sit on the couch, because as Michael said "the best cure for a hangover, is to drink some more." 
17. Michael was staring at you as you ate, smiling as a warm feeling spread on his gut. 
18. So, out of the blue, he stood up and held his hand out for you. You looked at him with your eyebrows knitted. 
    "Come on." He chuckled and you took his hand. 
He led the way and you two danced slowly, to a tune he was humming, with all the Christmas lights blinking around you. 
19. You went to bed pretty early, and as you cuddled up to his side, he told you about Christmas during his childhood. 
   "I'd love to spend Christmas in Australia." You whispered sleepily. 
   "Next Christmas, we're going there." He whispered, leaving a kiss on your forehead. 
20. You only realized that you hadn't given him your gift at 4 in the morning. So, you nudged him awake and practically dragged him to the Christmas tree.