Chapter 5: B-blind?

~a few moments later... ~

After that i woke up and i was feeling much more better. Irene will pay this. I got up and i check the time. It was 8.00am. I immediately got up and went to the bathroom. Also, i was absent today. And then, i wore this after i took a shower.

(Ignore the mug XD) i went to kitchen to make food for my self

(Ignore the mug XD) i went to kitchen to make food for my self. I made bacon and eggs! It was very tasty. I ate it all up and i was full. After that i went to the living room and read a book. After that....

My brothers came.

Oh well, i didn't know it was that fast. Then Taehyung asked me, "Are you feeling okay now?". I answered, "yes."

--time skip to the next day--

(Author:sorry I'm to lazy to make the routine..back to the story!)

I woke up and saw the time it was 6.30am. I ran to the bathroom and took a shower quickly. Then i wore this:

I did a light make up

I did a light make up. After that i went downstairs to get my breakfast. Then we all went to school.

~at school~

I saw my friends there and then i waved at them. They waved back. I went to them, then we all chatted together. *bell rings* "Oh well, it's time for class." I said. We all went to our classes.

--after class--

I got out of class and then someone pulled me to the bathroom. And it was..

Irene. Again.

Why do i meet this sl*t again. Ugh. "What do you want now?!?" I asked as anger was filling my emotion. "To take you down." She said and smirked. She suddenly poured lemon juices in my eyes. And it hurt so badly. I can hear her giggling. I tried to open my eyes. And all i can see is blank. "AM I BLIND?!?" i thought to my self. "I can't see.." i said. Then she replied, "ofc hunny... now you can't see anyone anymore... *giggles*" "bye~" she said. "SOMEONE HELP!" i screamed. Luckily she didn't locked the bathroom. Then someone came. "MOON! are you okay?!?" I heard a girl voice. "No.. i can't see anything.. also, who are you..?" I said. "It's me! Sana!" She said. "S-sana?? Please help me.." i said. "C'mon I'll take you to the school health unit." She said.

--at the health unit--

"I'll call your brothers and Dahyun okay?" She said. "Please don't.. i don't want them to worry about me.." i said. "No Moon, i have to. I'm sorry." She said. Then she called my brothers and Dahyun. After that i heard my brothers coming to me. And i heard someone said,

"Moon, w-why are y-you hurt...?" It was Jimin. "I don't know.. and i can't see anything now.." i teared up a bit. "Who did this to you?" He asked. "Yeah, the one who did this, will surely regret it." Jungkook said.

"I-it w-was...I-irene.." i said trembling. "WHAT" they a said in shock. And then i explained what happened before. "She better pay this! She hurt my friend. Now she make her BLIND?!?!" Dahyun said. "Calm down Dahyun.." i said tried to calm her down. "I can't. She has to take this responsibility. For making you blind like this." She said. And then Namjoon said, "You girls stay with Moon. We will take care of this." He said. Then Dahyun and Sana said, "ok." And i nodded.

BROTHERS POV

N: Namjoon
J: Jin
Y: yoongi
H: hoseok
JM: jimin
T: taehyung
JK: jungkook

J: "She have to pay for hurting our little sis!"
All: "mhm."

After that they saw Irene there near the lockers.

JK: "IRENE."
Irene: "What babe?"
JK: "first, I'm not your babe. Second, you have to pay because you hurt Moon!"
Irene: "Oh that Sl*t? She is just a piece of sh-
T: "ENOUGH! YOUR THE SL*T. AND DON'T EVER HURT MY LITTLE SISTER EVER AGAIN!"
Irene: "oh, who ever care-
N: "OF COURSE WE ALL CARE. Don't you even know how dangerous is bullying? It can kill people. Also, i ever found out that Moon has cutted herself lately. And it's your fault. She has enough of you. She tried to be strong and stand up for her self. Can't you see how painful it is to be her?"

Then Irene started tearing up.

J: "And now she's blind. Because of you. You poured lemon juice all over her eyes. You don't even care. You just crossed the line. You should've been expelled."

Then Irene said,

Irene: "Do you guys even know how we ended up like this? Well, it started when we were grade 6. We were best friends since little. Suddenly, she left me. She left me alone. And this is how i do payback to her after what she did. I felt very lonely and i was a jerk before. Now, i enjoy watching people in pain. And i started bullying since then." Then she cried.

MOON'S POV

"Girls? Can you guys please help me to go to my brothers? Please?" I said. "Okay... as long as we stay with you." Sana said. Then we go find my brothers. Then i felt someone hugged me. It was...