Chapter 2: Drama...

~MOON'S POV~

"Dahyun? Are you okay?" I said worriedly.
"I-im o-ok..." she said while having heavy breaths. "Are you sure? I feel like your not comfortable..."

Then she fainted.

"Dahyun??? DAHYUN!!" I worried. And then i yelled for help. I saw someone coming across the hall.

It was one of my brothers which is Namjoon.

He ranned to me and dahyun where she fainted. "Is she okay?? Is she hurt?? Did she fainted??!?" He asked worriedly. The  i answered, "yes... she fainted..." he immediately carried her to the School health unit.

He puts her on the bed and asked the nurse to see if she's okay. "Nurse, is she fine? And is there anything wrong with her?" He asked to the nurse who was checking dahyun if she's alright. "She just fainted. She's alright. And...." she stopped. "And WHAT?!?" namjoon said.

"She has asma.."

"w-what...." he tears up.

"Oppa.. are you okay...?" I said worriedly again. I also cried because dahyun is my first friend here... dahyun! Wake up! " i cried.

~a few moment later...~

Then, she woke up. I was very happy. Namjoon is very happy too! "M-moon... N-namjoon.. o-oppa.." she opened her eyes slowly. "Yes..?" Namjoon replied. After that....

He hugged her very tight.

"Awwww" i said teasingly. "MA NEW SHIP" i said again. Dahyun and Namjoon replied, "KIM MOON NA!!" they yelled. I laughed so hard, they also laughed too.

--time skip--

I'm very happy that Dahyun's alright. She is now much more better than before. Also the nurse said that she shouldn't run to hard. Andddd she have to rest after running or walking. "Namjoon oppa?" I said. "Yes?" He replied. "You like Dahyun don't you?" I smirked. "N-no.." he lied. "I can see that your lying-" then he cut me talking. "FINE. YES. I DO." He said loudly.

I giggled because Dahyun heard our conversation. "Oppa." I called him. "What." He answered. "Umm... Dahyun heard you..." i laughed. "Yep. I did" she came. He was surprised. Then, me and Dahyun laughed. "By the way, it's time for class again." I remind both of them.

After that the school bell rang. We all ranned to our classes. I remembered that Dahyun shouldn't ranned. "DAHYUN!" i screamed. "YES" she said. "You shouldn't run. Remember?" I said. "Right." Then she slowly walked to the classroom with me. Good thing we didn't get late.

--after class--

We have a math homework today. I was very frustrated at it. Because, i don't really know about math. Since it's time to go home, i went to Dahyun to say goodbye. "Dahyun, i have to go home with my brothers right now. So, bye!" I said waving. "Oh ok. Bye!" She waved at me.

I went to my brothers which is waiting for me at the front of my class. "Ok let's go home." Jin said. We all go to the parking area and went to our car. We went in. Then, Jin drove us to our house.