Chapter 31 The Hunger Games

Law's POV

"YOSH!" Luffy screamed like a kid on a Christmas day, "Let's jump down to freedom!".

"Hey! Wait! You're supposed to follow the plan!" I said. I heard Emiko giggling beside me. "W-Why are you giggling?!" I think I stuttered.

"You guys are weird," She continued to giggle. I blushed at her, her laugh is so damn adorable. "A-Are you blushing?!" She pointed at me.

"N-No!" I snarled at her, trying to erase my blush. "You're just like Kid." She pointed Kid and giggled with her back of her hands covering her mouth.

"Are you talking about me?" A voice appeared behind her while a pair of arms wrapped around her waist while pulling her closer to their chest.

"N-no!" She smiled playfully at Kid.

Kid placed his chin on her shoulder and gave her a playful smirk.

My heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest and being stomped on, even though it's already being taken away by Caesar.

"Kid, let's go." She squirmed out of his arms and Kid let go, that is what I want to see.

"Wait." I said, grabbing Emiko's shoulder. Emiko let out a hum and looked at me.

"Yes?" She asked. I performed my room and teleported Emiko, Luffy, Kid and I to the factory.

Now all I need to do is pull the level to open the shutter.

The shutter slowly opened as the sunlight smacked the whole room.

"T-The Navy G-5 Vice Admiral Smoker!" One of Caesae underlings said.

"The Warlord Trafalgar Law!"

"The pirates, Straw Hat Luffy and Eustass Captain Kid!"

"A-A-And!" The same guy pointed at Emiko, "Sea Cat Emiko!" Must they seriously point out her name or something.

"Hey, isn't me or does she look familiar?..." Another guy said. "She was the one who escaped from Caesar!" The guy said.

Yeah, you're right bitches.

"I'm getting really excited!" Lufyy chuckled. "Smo-yan! Captain-chan!" Their soldiers cheered for them.

After their soldiers came in, I pressed the lever down. The door slowly closed as the marines cheered.

Emiko looked out as she squinted her eyes. "There's someone coming in our way..." She said going closer.

I squinted my eyes and saw a figure running towards us. "It's Luffy's crewmate!" She pointed out.

"Damn, I can't reopen the shutter anymore." I mumbled under my breath.

As soon as the shutter came in contact with the ground, the shutter was cut open.

"I-Iron? Being cut by something?!" Emiko questioned. "SUGOI! Luffy, your team is really something." She smiled at him.

"Shishishishishi, thanks!" He replied. Soon, a giant with crocodile feet and tail barged in the factory.

"Zoro! Everyone!" Luffy shouted. "Luffy-san!" His crew shouted.

After the friendly reniuon, Emiko broke it, "Oi! We need someone to close the shutter if not the gas will kill us!".

I turned my back and saw the purple gas getting nearer and nearer. "Room!" I used my powers to teleport the cut iron and placed it in its hole.

One of Luffy's crewmates which looks like a robot sucked in a huge amount of air and breathed out fire.

Soon, the iron was now with the shutter. "Oi! Tra-guy!" Someone called me. I looked down and saw Nami and Sanji.

"Turn us back now!" Nami said.

Sanji looked at her like she was crazy and crossed his arms, making a cross. Then he mouthed out his words, "You don't need to!".

"What are you saying Sanji-kun?!"

"Nothing!"

I looked at them in annoyance. "Room," The blue sphere appeared. "Shambles." I lifted out my fingers and swapped back their places.

"THE DREAM IS OVER!" Sanji cried.

"I'm back!" Nami shouted in glee.

Emiko's POV

"Everybody listen up!" Law shouted, "There's one passage that'll lead you to the sea, bypassing the air outside.".

"This lab has multiple of buildings, we're in building A now, if we go through the gates at the back of A, and pass the central part, which is building B, we'll find building R." and for some reason, I didn't pay attention.

IT'S SO BOOORING!

I just nodded at his words, one by one. "Hey, aren't you listening?" I heard Kid whispering in in my ears. I shook my head.

Kid chuckled and said, "Me too.".

"I'll only give you two hours, those who stayed in longer, I can't garauntee your saftey." He calmy said it.

"What the fuck, are you insane Trafucker?!" Kid shouted at him. Law ignored him and walked away, "Meanwhile, I have something to do.".

And that's when we start the hunger games.