Chapter 19 Confession

Emiko's POV

99 people... Found dead? In the forest where I was training?! Did I really shoot my water too far that I killed innocent souls?!

"No..No!" My eyes widen open. "I didn't kill them!" They also did mention that there was a square shaped hole where their hearts are at.

"Miss Emiko! Are you ok?!" Law saw me and ran to my direction. "99 people were found dead in the forest where I was training..." I stared into space while telling him.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Law's face becoming pale like he just saw a ghost while sweat trickled down his neck. "Why are you so scared? It's not like you did it, right?" I asked him. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist while someone's chin rested on my shoulder.

"I don't want to lose you." He whispered in my ears. He swayed me side to side, while I stood there shock.

I could tell that something was a little off... Nah, maybe it's just something else. Law let go of me and looked deep in my eyes.

"I'll protect you no matter what." His words said. Somehow, I could see something in his eyes, guilt?

I nodded at him, believing every single thing he said. "Pass me some clothes please, I need to bath." I told him. "Alright go to the bathroom first, I'll pass it to you." He said, going back in the room.

I walked in the bathroom with my towel and started to turn on the water. "Miss Emiko? I have your clothes." Law said behind the door. I opened the door and recieved the clothes that Law bought me the other day with a new black sports bra.

After applying shampoo and rinsing it off, I started wearing my outfit with the goggles.

"EMIKO-CHAN! YOU LOOK SO SEXY!" Penguin and Shachi shouted. Good thing I buttoned all of them.

"Why thank you Shachi and Penguin." I giggled at them. They both turned to stone. Oh well.

"You look nice today Miss Emiko," Law complimented. "Well, it's your outfit of choice." I shrugged. "Let's walk around the forest, I want to tell you something." Law suggested.

"W-Why? Have you forgotten that there is a killer in the run?!" I shouted. "Calm down, I'll protect you remember?" Law asked and I held up my pinkie finger, "Promise?". "Promise." It was kind of suspicious that he was hesitant but meh who cares.

"Let's go." Law took his Nodachi and went outside the submarine to the forest with me.

"So, Law, what's that thing you wanna tell me." I looked down my feet and kicked the brown dirt that was there.

"Not now." Law mumbled while he slunged his Nodachi on his shoulder.

We went deeper and deeper into the forest. I looked behind my shoulder and I can't barely see the entrance of the forest.

"Law, we're going to deep!" I told him. "Well, we're here anyway." He stopped in his tracks and there was a huge space with a river like a size of giant over there.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" I asked him. He looked at me with hard eyes and sighed. "To become one of the Seven Warlords, I need at least 100 heart of a human,". I nodded my head at him. "And, I was the one who killed the 99 villagers."

I gasped as my eyes wide open, I covered my mouth to restrain myself from screaming. Then, I started to laugh, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LAW THAT WAS SO FUNNY! YOU HAD ME THERE! JOKES OVER! LET'S GO BACK!"

"SHUT UP! I WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED 99 PEOPLE!" He roared at me. I stopped laughing and I really can't believe what he was saying.

"Now I just need one more heart, which is," He took out his Nodachi and pointed at me with it, "You."

I stared at him with my mouth wide open like a fish. "Law, how could you?" I snapped at him.

"I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU BUT ALL YOU DID WAS BRAINWASH THAT KID WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR BLAH BLAH BLAH! ALL I COULD HEAR FROM YOU IS BULLSHIT NOW! AND I THOUGHT THAT YOU'D PROMISE ME," I held up my pinkie finger while trying to fight back my tears, "You would protect me!" I collapsed on the floor as salty tears dripped down my cheeks.

I looked at him with my puffy red eyes, staring right at him. "Fine, if you really want it," I stood up and took out my vest, throwing it to the side.

"You've got to fight me till I die."