Chapter 15 Perverts

Law's POV

Damnit that idiot went in the water. "Bepo! Go save Emiko!" I ordered since I'm a devil fruit user and I can't really swim.

"Aye!" He then dived in the ocean, searching for Miss Emiko. Hope she had not sinked into the ocean yet.

"Captain! Found her!" Bepo said, holding up Emiko and... Kid? Apparently, he was hugging her while intertwining his fingers with her.

"Do you want me to keep this man?" Bepo asked. "OI! GIVE US BACK OUR CAPTAIN!" A masked guy with long blonde hair shouted.

"You heard him," I said to Bepo. "Aye aye captain!" He threw Kid to his ship. "And that girl too." He said. "Oi oi, you already have your captain and now this lady? How greedy you are." I smirked.

"Give her back!" He shouted. I smirked at him,"I'd rather not, let's go inside." I went inside my submarine with Bepo and Emiko.

Killer's POV

Shit... Kid is going to get real mad at us. "Let's don't wake him up..." I suggested. "What why?" Heat asked.

"If he finds out that we let the Hearts Pirate go with Emiko, he'll surely kill us." I replied while goosebumps appeard on my skin. "Y-yeah let's not." He said. Soon, we heard coughing from him, shit.

"C-C-Captain! I'm g-glad that you're awake!" Heat awkwardly smiled. "Yeah, I'm glad that I caught her," Oh no, he looked down his arms. "WHERE'S EMIKO?!" Kid roared. "Urm... Killer kinda let the Heart pirates go...." Heat pointed at me. "H-Hey! There was no choice ok! It's either Captain or Emiko!" I defended myself.

Sweat trickled down on my neck, what am I supposed to do? Go down there and kick Law's submarine like an idiot?

Kid groaned,"You know what? Let's just forget about this incident and find her!" I looked at him, shocked. "But Captain, their riding a submarine." I protested.

"I don't care." He bluntly replied.

Emiko's POV

"Wake up Emiko-chan~" Someone sang in my ears. I slowly opened my eyes. "H-huh?" I looked at the two perverts. "We'll still love you forever no matter how much you hurt us~" Penguin sang.

"Like what you did to us just now~"

"Your moves are sugoi Emiko-chan~!"

"I don't really mind if you slap me~!"

Crazy fanboys, I feel like kicking them to east blue.

"Oi Shachi, Penguin, stop scaring her." Law went in the room, I love you so much Law-sama. "Anything for Emiko-chan~!" Then, they flew out of the room.

"You ok?" He asked me. "Y-yeah..." I replied, grabbing my shoulder. Then I panicked.

"H-huh?! Why are you here?! Where's Kid?!" I searched the room, staying on the bed. Law gave me a light chuckle and shook his head. "You're so cute when you're clueless Miss Emiko," He took off his hat and swinged it around his fingers. "Why are you so worried about him even though you hate him?" He asked.

"Even though I find him annoying he's still my friend," I defended myself. "What a good friend you are Miss Emiko," He complimented. "What happen to Kid?" I growled. "Calm down Miss Emiko, Bepo saved him and we gave him back to his crew." Law replied.

"I wonder how'll you look like wearing my hat." Law said changing the subject. He took his hat and plopped it on my head, covering my eyes. "You look better with it." He smiled.

"Why did you take me away from Kid?" I asked him, dangling my legs at the edge if the bed. "It's better here, he's no good." Law replied.

I looked at him while frowning, "No good?". "Yeah, he kills everyone who gets in his way, so it's better to stay here, if you want to." He replied.

I thought back then when Kid was with me during the storm.

Was he really that bad?

Then I remembered what he said.

Everybody can change.