Chapter 28 Caesar the Clown

Emiko's POV

"What did the factory looked like?" I asked Luffy while going near Kid since he only have a coat and we need to share it.

"We don't really know, we just want to find Caesar and kidnap him." Luffy laughed.

Not long, we heard guns and cannonballs. "Shirururururu! You're not going to capture me!" That voice! It can't be!

Well it can be but

I'm not ready to face him yet.

"Caesar's there!" I shouted, nudging Kid. "Finally!" Kid and Luffy shouted in sync. "I think I have the I-don't-want-to-go-to-the-battlefield disease." I heard Usopp timidly said.

When we reached the battlefield, there were Marines, EVERYWHERE.

"Shit, it's the marines..." I glared at them. "You scared?" Instead of hearing Kid's teasing voice, I heard a concerned voice, while his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Y-Yeah, kinda..." I said, mumbling the last word. "I'll protect you." He whispered.

Protect.

That's the word I hated the most.

Because of what happened before Punk Hazard.

Law almost Trafucking killed me.

But strangely, I believed every word he said.

"C'mon, let's go confront Caesar to return you back to normal." Kid nudged my shoulder with his fingers and walked to the battlefield.

I hummed at him and Luffy, Usopp and Robin followed us. "Yosh!" Luffy fist-pumped the air.

We went nearer to the choatic field and saw countless of Marines dead, unconsious and alive.

"LUFFY!" I heard a girly voice shouting on top of her lungs. I turned my head around and saw a white hair man holding a katana and his coat swunged around his shoulder, probally a marine.

"Luffy!" I screamed, pushing him away. Instead of him plunging into him, she plunged into me.

It was a good thing that I ate the Mizu Mizu no mi.

"H-Huh?! Emiko the sea cat?!" The boy exclaimed. I raised my eyebrow at him. "You're sure a weird one." I giggled.

"SMOKER-SAN! LONG TIME NO SEE!" Luffy screamed. "I see you've been, weaker." Luffy mumbled, dodging all Smoker's attack.

Brr its sure cold.

I went to Kid and tugged his coat. Kid turned around and looked at me. Until, he pushed himself down on me. "Damnit! Eustass Kid!" A male voice was heard.

I looked up and saw Kid above me. "I-I'm so sorry, I was careless." I apologised.

"You don't really need to apologise, you didn't knew he was going to attack you." He chuckled, helping me up.

I heard someone's tongue clicked in annoyance and looked behind. "You two lovebirds done yet?" A marine wearing purple floral button up shirt girl (which wasn't really buttoned up) with a weapon which I don't really know.

"Oi! Tashigi! Long time no see too!" Luffy shouted. "You've gone stronger strangely..." He patted his head.

"It might be Law's doing." I told him. "Traffy? I might think so too." He chuckled.

"Shirururururu! What do we have here? Emiko-chan, long time no see! It's been 11 years!" He smirked disgustingly.

"So you're eighteen?" Kid asked. "Yeah, how did you know how many years old I was 11 years ago?" I asked him back. Kid shrugged as his cheeks has a light faint.

What a stalker he is.

"Caesar!" I shouted to him. "Yes, Emiko-chan?" He smirked.

"I want my human form back! I don't want to be a cat forever." I replied.

"But Neko features do fit you, I supposed your DNA will change into the DNA I gave you, transforming you into a siamese cat, if not, you'll either be back to human or you die." He smiled.

"DIE?!" Luffy and Kid exclaimed.

I stared at him in horror.

"D-Die?! ISN'T THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO NOT DIE?!" I screamed at him, trying to keep my tears in. "Sorry Emiko but you'll have to accept the truth." He smirked.

I growled under my breath.

That bastard.

"Freak you!" I cursed him, I couldn't curse at him because I was kinda afraid...

I wish fear didn't exist so that I could do all I want and

I wish that I can make it put alive at least.