Chapter 29 Surprise

Kid's POV

Emiko dying? No that can't be.

"Shirururururu! Emiko's just nothing but my experiment!" Caesar evily laughed.

"SHUT UP!" I heard Emiko screaming. She let go of me and started creating bubbles, running towards you.

"Emiko!" Luffy, Law and I screamed for he- wait.

LAW?!

"Law?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted at him."Luffy told me that we formed an alliance." He said, pointing at me.

I let out a low growl and ran towards Emiko. "Emiko! Come back! He's too strong!" I ran after her.

She ignored me and continued to climb the bubbles. After countless of bubbles, Emiko finally reached Caesar. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

What an idiot.

"Shirurururu! What a surprise!" He laughed. Emiko flared up and began to raise her fist. Her hand started to grow bigger and bigger while the water from the ocean were absorbed into her hand until her hands were the size of a giant.

"Shirururururu! You know that I ate the Gasu Gasu no m-!" Before he could finish his sentence, Emiko punched him.

Punch him.

What the fuck? I thought Haki users were able to hi- Oh my god.

Don't tell me that she's a Haki user. Caesar was sent flying down the ground.

A loud boom was heard as she smiled while her hair was covering her eyes.

Suddenly, she collapsed down, flying to the ground.

"Hurry! Someone catch her!" Law shouted while his shoes collided, running his direction to Emiko.

I listened to him as Luffy and I ran to Emiko, who was falling. "I got her! I got her!" We both said in sync.

Emiko falled from the sky, like she was an angel. "I got he-!" Before I could finish my sentence, Luffy bumped into me on my back.

I fell down as my chest landed the cold snow and looked up.

"Emiko!" I tried to reach her but it was no use.

I'm not going to catch her!

"Room!" I heard Law as a blue sphere was surrounding him and Emiko.

He lifted his arms up bridal style and he teleported Emiko to his arms. "You two could almost kill her." He sighed.

"Hey, it's not my fault! It was his!" I said, pointing to Luffy. "You're the one who bumped into me!" Luffy shouted.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did no-"

"Stop fighting you two!" Law shouted."I have a girl in a critical condition and you're still fighting?!" He scolded us like he was our Dad.

Soon, he looked at me like he saw a ghost, "Caesar! Behind you!".

I looked behind and saw the retarded man. "Shirurururu! You thought that I was dead? Think again!"

Law's POV

"Shirurururu! You thought that I was dead? Think again!" Caesar laughed. I felt a nudge from my arms as my heart skipped a beat.

"W-Where am I?" Emiko groggily said, rubbing her eyes. She looked at her surroundings and finally looked at me.

"L-Law?" She said, I smiled at her but wiped it off. "Caesar's here." I said, placing her down. "Shirurururu! You're awake Emiko!" He smirked.

"But now," He lifted up his hands. "You're going to die." Soon after his words, Emiko started choking and holding her neck.

"Emiko!" Kid ran to her and squatted next to Emiko. "Emik-" Before he could finish his words, he gasped and slowly collapsed to the ground.

"What did you do you bastard?!" Luffy screamed, throwing a punch at him but sadly, he failed.

He begin to collapse to the ground too. "I can't breath!" Sweat appeard on his forehead.

Soon, all of them passed out.

"Last one is you, betrayer." He smirked.

All of the sudden, I couldn't breath. Like someone cut of the oxygen tank when I'm underwater.

Before I slipped into unconsiousness, I heard Caesar.

"Goodnight Law."

• • •

I woke up to the sound of metal clanking with the other one, "Damnit, this is made out of Sea Stone.".

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kid struggling like a burglar trying to pick a lock.

I looked around my surroundings and it was so familiar.

It was where me and Caesar first met.

I turned to my side and saw Emiko, Luffy, Tashigi and Smoker.

So Caesar took them?

"Emiko, wake up." I said, nudging her with my shoulder. She jumped a little and slowly opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" She looked around panicked. "Emiko, you're awake!" Kid exclaimed. "A bloodthirsty supernova getting excited because of a girl waking up? Am I dreaming?" I shockly replied.

"Jealous?" He replied with a smirk. Eventually, the rest of them woke up.

"EMIKOOOO! GLAD THAT YOU'RE OKAY!" Luffy exclaimed. "Ey? Sea stone? This sucks." Tashigi in Smoker's body said.

"Shirurururu! Glad that you're all awake!" Caesar voice said. He appeared behind the shade and smirked at me.

"Someone wants to meet you." He smirked as he looked behind him.

A familiar shadow was formed and I heard a gasp. "S-S-Smoker-san, don't tell me that's." Tashigi stuttered.

The person finally revealed himself and I looked at the person with wide eyes.

Smoker and Tashigi did the same actions as me and shouted in sync, "V-Vergo?!".

----------

I swear wattpad's being a female dog. They deleted this chapter because of some kind of error or something and I need to write the whole thing again D: I feel like flipping the table like this

()ノ彡┻━┻. Bye fabulous people :3.