Chapter 11

Emiko's POV

"Great to see you again Mugiwara," One of the admirals said. Luffy looked at him like he was a dog and the admiral was a cat. "Kizaru..." Luffy mumbled under his breath.

He let out a deep laugh,"I see you're trying to save your sister, but she would be dead, like what happen to Ace." He darkly smirked. "SHUT UP! THIS TIME I'LL SAVE HER FOR REAL!" Luffy snapped.

Kizaru raised his finger out and light came out of his fingers, which is deadly. "LUFFY!" I screamed, good thing Luffy heard me and dodged it.

"Oi oi, you shouldn't let your guard down you know." Oh shit,

I felt a beam of deadly light passed right above my shoulders.

I looked behind and saw Kizaru smirking at me, "Die."

My eyes widen open as I saw Kizaru raising his fist, gaining a large amount of light.I fell on the ground while my hand supported my back, I couldn't move my legs, "EMIKO!" Luffy pushed Kizaru away from me.

Then, rough hands threw me over their shoulder. "We need to get out of here now!" The dreaded voice said. "NO! LET ME GO KID! I CAN'T LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I thrashed around him. Luffy stood there, smiling, how could he be smiling at that point? Then he mouthed out his words,"I'll be fine."

I covered my mouth with my palms, preventing my sobs to come out, I don't really know what I was doing but I bit Kid's shoulder, hard enough to draw out blood. My salty tears and his blood mixed together.

Kid winced at the pain but he chose to ignore it.

I watched Luffy battling Kizaru fiercely.

Kid ran to his ship and slowly plopped me down on his ship"s deck. "SET SAIL NOW!" Kid ordered t o his crew. All I could do was to stare at the choatic battle. I let out a short scream when the ship suddenly jerked.

"Oi Trafalgar Law! What the hell are you doing?!" Kid shouted, looking down on his ship. There stood Law, smirking at Kid,"To take Emiko-chan back.".

Oh my god come on, there's a mini World War II happening in Marineford and they are still bickering about who gets to make me stay with them. "Kid, we need to go now," My voice get's quieter and quieter when their fight gets worse and worse.

"Nobody wants a jerk like you!"

"Says the one." Law sassed him back.

I face palmed myself, when are we going to get out of here? "Kid.." I nudged him but he didn't noticed, "Kid," I said rasing my voice, but he still chose to ignore me while fighting with Law. "KID!" I shouted at him. I caught both of their attentions.

"What?!" Kid snapped. I flinched at his tone,"See I told you Eustass-ya, you treat her like trash while I treat her like a princess." Then he went up to me and kissed my fingers, not a good idea.

Kid flared up and growled, he ran to Law and punched him out of the ship. "Stupid girl getting yourself kissed by jerk." He muttered while looking at me.

"But I didn't know he wa-" Before I could finish my sentence, a pair of rough hands were tightly wrapping around waist. "K-Kid?" I stuttered. After Kid hugged me which seems like forever, he looked at me.

"Everybody can change," He said while grabbing my arm. "Why did you punch Law when he kissed me? It's not like I'm in a relationship with you." I asked him. Kid let out a deep sigh while closing his eyes. "It's complicated." He mumbled.

Luffy's POV

I let Kid take away Emiko because its dangerous here and I don't want her to get hurt here so it's me against Kizaru. "My, what a nice brother you are, but that won't make me stop chasing her." He said. "I will, by killing you!" I raised my fist, preparing to beat the hell out of him.

"Gomu Gomu no, gatling!" I punched him multiple times but he dodged it.

"Luffy! We need to go now! Emiko's with Kid!" Zoro shouted. "Well for now I need to go, bye!" I ran away from the fight. "Come back here Mugiwara!" Kizaru ran after me. I used my rubber hands and stretched to Sunny. "Bye!" I waved at them.

The three admirals glared at me.

Then Aokiji used his powers to freeze the ocean.

"HURRY! GET AWAY FROM THE ICE!" Nami shouted.

"Coupe," Franky ran to the steering wheel and turned the thingy, "DE BURST!" Then, we flew away from the icy ocean.

We did it.

Emiko's POV

"Dinner is ready!" One of Kid's crew member shouted.

I went out of Kid's room, looking at the deck.

There were alot of food but I only choose to eat a plate of fish. I sat down somewhere away from the crew and nibbled on the fish. I looked at the stars, shining in the sky.

I let out a deep sigh and continued eating. "Emiko-chan, why are you here?" A voice apeard. I saw Killer walking to me and sat down next to me. "I don't know, I rather be alone then being with people." I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I should be going now." Then he left. I hope Luffy is still alive over there.

After I ate finish, I set the plate down next to me as I let out a deep sigh. The group of boys began to queit down as some of them walked pass me.

I hugged my knees in despair.

I wish that I could be free from here.

Then, water start dripping on my shoulder, I looked up and rain start pouring down.

I ignored the rain and continued to daydream about what I could do when I'm free.

I heard a door opening and looked behind my shoulder, it was Kid. "Oi, it's raining and you don't want to come inside?" He asked, holding an umbrella. "Go away." I told him.

He shook his head and let out a sigh and went inside his room, leaving me alone.

I always loved the rain when I was young, I love to play with it with Luffy, Sabo and Ace. We would always played in the mud and Dadan would scold us for getting sick the next day. I giggled at the thought where Ace gave Luffy mud to eat when we were playing.

The door opened again as I felt a blanket covering over me and someone sitting next to me. "I'll stay with you." Kid said, covering the two of us with a blanket while two umbrellas were guarding us from the rain.

I grabbed the other end of the blanket and felt someone staring at me.

Kid pulled me closer to me and removing my delicate fingers from the blanket and wrapped it around us.

Was this the Eustass Kid I know?

He gently stroked my hair, slowly swaying me side to side.

Then, darkness overtook me.