Confessions of a trouble maker

Taylor

Okay. Let me get something straight. I'm not a criminal. I have no freaking Idea what's going on.

I might be sounding crazy but, wouldn't you if you found out from a peaceful day from school that 1: someone that you know has been kidnapped. 2: The police came at your house and told you that you nowere a suspect. The main suspect.

Or 3: You're getting kicked out of school and have a good chance of going to jail. Or at least that's what the cops told me.

This all happened in one day. Which is crazy considering how it feels like it's been a year at least. Plus, I never ever thought that this would happen to me. I mean I'm Taylor Ride, the school teachers pet, the nice one that everyone takes advantage of. Who would have that I Taylor Ride, would be a suspect for some big crime like this? Not me, that's for sure.

I was sitting in a room. A room that had absolutely no windows. A room in which where I was seated on a chair by myself. There was a chair in front of me, but it was empty. I was pretty sure they were coming back to question me again. Seeing as that they told me exactly that, a few hours ago.

I had nothing to do so I was just sitting their daydreaming. No, I was not handcuffed. They told me that I was just in here for questioning.

Though, it was obvious that they were just saying that so I didn't freak out and do something unwanted.

But, they failed.

I was already freaking out when they first came into my house. then I started freaking out more when I found out the real reason they were their; to find proof.

They probably even went through my dressers.

****

I heard a knock and someone came in. It was the same woman from earlier at my house. The policewomen.

I gave her the dirtiest glare I could have mustered up. But she only had an amused look on her face. and sat in a chair that was in front of me.

"Look, I know your freaked out. But you should just take a deep breath okay?" she said.

Really?

She really did deserve a dirty glare from me.

She chuckled.

"I don't think I really deserve a glare so I would appreciate it if you would stop it." said the lady. "You see, I'm here to ask you something. Just one question, and I could decide wether your innocent or not."

"But, your going to have to do something for me."

Well, I wanted to go so... I guess there's no other way out.

"Sure, what do you want me to do."

***

I went in my room and stumbled into my closet. My clothes were everywhere. But somehow I managed to find it.

The note.

The policewomen (I later on found out her name was Ms.Morgon) told me that if I wanted to prove my innocents, I was to go home and go to my bedroom. She said that once I'm there I'm to go inside my closet and look for a note. It would say my name on it. Once, I found it I was suppose to call her at once. To opened it and tell her what it said.

The note was in my hand. What's so important about a piece of paper I thought.

Ms.Morgon had given me her phone number. So that when I found it, I would be able to call her and tell her.

But first, I was suppose to read it.

I opened the note.

" 'Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above a world so high

Like a Diamond in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are'

Figure it out. Once you do it will all be clear."

I went for my phone.

*****

Sorry if the chapter sucks guys. But school started this week and it's horrible (not really). But anyways, I'm not going to be able to update often. Maybe once every two weeks? I don't know, so we'll just have to wait and see. Vote and comment. Peace ✌️