The new kid in school

Mark

"So this is where the library is." Said Mrs. Joy. It was his first day of school and he was getting a tour around the school by the school advisor. But Mark wasn't too worried about getting lost in his new school, it was pretty much only two floors anyway.

"And here is your first class for the day." Said Mrs. Joy. Pointing the door in front of them. "Do you have anymore questions before you have your first day of class."

"Not really." Mark replied with.

"Wonderful! Now let's join the class and get your day starting!" She said. Opening the door which resulted in dozens of faces turning to look look at them.

"Well hello there Mr.Johnson, there's a new student joining your classroom. Say hello to Mark!" Said Mrs. Joy. A little too enthusiastic.

Not one student said hi. Oh the embarrassment.

"Well Mark there's that empty seat in the back that you can take. Right now we're just taking notes, you won't have to since you knew and all." Mr. Johnson added quickly.

Mark walked up to the seat the teacher was pointing at. The school advisor left without saying goodbye.
***
Lunch was after his fourth class. And so he was impatiently waiting for the class (which was math) to end.

"Hey weren't you that one kid I saw the other day?"

Mark turned to look at the same blond boy who he saw the other day.

"Yeah, I think so." He replied with.

"That's awesome! Where are you hoping to sit in lunch?"

"Um... I honestly don't know." Mark admitted.

"You could sit with me." Said the guy. "And my name is Nathan by the way."

"Mine's Mark"

And that was how the most hideous friendship began.
***
Mark was waiting outside for his mother to pick him up from school.

"Hey!" Mark looked around and saw a group of girls walking towards him.

"Are you new? I've never seen you before." Said one girl with fiery red hair.

"Yeah." He was wondering as to why her friends were giggling hysterically.

"Your hot." Said the girl with a smug smile. She turned around and walked away.

Just then his mom came, and right when he got in the car, his mom started to fire him up with questions.

"Who were those girls with talking to you right now?"

"Did you like the school?"

"Did you make any friends?"

"Do you like your classes?"

"Are you gay?" The last question came from his brother Justin, who turned out to be sitting in the back.

Giving his brother s dirty look he said "No one, yes, yes, yes, defiantly not." His brother was laughing.

"Be nice Justin." Said his mom, scolding him.

"Well, I'm supposed he was able to talk to a girl now. I mean Mark, you know it's like the first day of school and you have a girlfriend? She's not even hot!"

"Hey at least I have girls chasing after me, what about you? Did you get laid again or did people finally throw the used stuff away?" Mark snapped back.

"Shut up Mark."