substitute | epilogue two

After reading the exchange of messages that arthit had to those haters, kongpob sigh feeling a bit conflicted he's proud of arthit for handling these kinds of treatment in his own, however, on the other hand, he feels useless thanks to the fact arthit won't tell him anything.

" pup, come here." kongpob says as he motioned his hand, arthit tilt his head to the side as he frowns." why? I'm still playing." he complains.

Kongpob sigh in exasperation as he pinches his nose bridge." fine, I'll just go home then " he stands up and about to take a step, arthit upon seeing this immediately let go of the game console and went near kongpob grabbing the other's hand.

" what's wrong with you?" arthit ask sensing that kongpob is pissed off." what made you pissed? Is it because I'm playing and not paying attention to you?." he smirks teasingly." is my boyfriend being needy?." he presses on as he clings his arms in kongpob's neck.

Kongpob cast him a not so friendly look." you're enjoying this?." he hisses sarcastically. Arthit shakes his head lightly, acting innocent." no..." he says sounding apologetic as he suppresses his smile.

" yeah?." kongpob not really believing the other's words. Arthit chuckles." hmm, maybe? You know I'm a sucker for needy kong." he seductively trances his index finger on kongpob's neck to his chest.

" so you are indeed enjoying this." kongpob smirk a dark one at that." then... Since you're enjoying this, I'll ask you something but you have to tell me the truth or else you'll get punish how that sounds to you?."

Arthit not really listening and understanding what kongpob's words meant." mhmmm... Sure ask away pup."

Kongpob smiles slyly." are you really not getting harassed by those women?." arthit looks at him with displeased eyes as he removes his hands from kongpob's neck, he groans." urghh... this again?! I already told you from the nth time I'm not getting harassed or anything why would I even going to get it?!" he hisses unamused.

Kongpob scoffs as he nods his head while walking towards arthit's wardrobes. Arthit gaze follows kongpob's figure as confusion on what his boyfriend's up hits him. " I did tell you that you'll gonna get punished if you don't tell me the truth right? So last chance pup, are you going to tell me or not?." he searches through arthit's clothes.

Arthit folds his arms." I don't have anything to tell you tho." he retorts, still standing firm to his decision on not telling his boyfriend about that small matter.

Kongpob eyes flicker with dismay but it quickly fades away and replace with blankness as he takes out four ties from arthit wardrobe and put it in his back pocket." here." he walks back to where arthit is and hand over arthit's cell phone back, arthit takes it and place it in the mini table in front of him." open your phone." kongpob commands.

Sighing softly, arthit grabs his cellphone and open it and to his surprise, it's on the message app showing every conversation he had with people, shit! His face crunch up as He slowly looks up to kongpob who's sitting in front of him now." so you lied right? Am I really that unreliable? " he smiles even though, it's obvious in his eyes that's he's pretty mad and all which makes arthit scared the more.

" of course not, I just don't want you to feel guilty about it and I can handle myself." he defends his self.

Nodding his head, kongpob stands up and steps closer to arthit as he pulls the neckties from his pocket." right? But pup what should we do? You still lied to me... You know that's bad right baby boy, so what's should daddy do to a bad baby boy?." his smile still not leaving his face as he flexes the neckties on both ends making a sound, it sends chills to ever fiber on arthit's body ( the ominous kind of chill ).