substitute | kongpob Φ arthit

not proofreaded °)

Arthit's POV.

I'm arthit rojnapat and I'm gay, as in 120% gay you get what I mean but my family doesn't know though haha and this guy on top of me and currently eating my lips is kongpob suthiluck, my secret boyfriend ( well not really a boyfriend, we're more than friends but less than a lovers ) not really a secret though because my friends knew about us but I didn't confirm it or deny it that's why they all assuming that we're an item.

And saying that we're like a perfect couple well yeah kongpob is smart and came from a good family, and so do i and we really click with each other, we understand each other so well that sometimes we don't have to ask if the other is hurt or what not.

so i understand why they thought that But I don't really care what they think because I enjoy kongpob's company and that's all, to tell you the truth we don't love each other though. that's how it Is supposed to be but my heart wouldn't listen to me So I ended up falling in love with him But kongpob is straight, to begin with So no chance at all.

So i didn't bother saying it to him and i don't want to lose him and the bond with built because of my one sided love. Even if i have to stay as his pretend boyfriend I'm okay with that as long as i can have him beside me.

What we have is not an emotional relationship just physical, just lust oh but we really don't go all the way so don't be a dirty mind haha. This all began when I noticed kongpob looking at his unrequited love for his sister.

That's right we both love someone else Before and that someone else is my brother and his sister. I've been in loved with my brother since the moment I realized that I'm gay, kongpob on other hand started realizing that he's in love With his sister when she finally brought a man to their house.

We're freak, right? but what can we do? It's not like we want any of this to happen. We just fallen IN love with someone whom we can't love that's all.
And you know what's worse, those two are currently dating each other and that's also the reason why I and kongpob Have met again. That's right that time is not the first time we met each other, we already met in our school but that's all we're not close or anything.

Eigth months ago.

" arthit can you go with me later?." my brother asked me when he visited me in my dorm.

And that's made my day, it's a date with Phi I mentally squeal." hmm sure where are we going?." I answered in fake uninterested voice.

My brother smile." cool, we'll have dinner in our favorite restaurant. I want to introduce you to someone." he replied while texting on his cell phone.

I smile brightly." really?... And who is that person?." I question him, raising an eyebrow.

My brother hummed playfully." hmm... You'll know later." he replied in a very good mood.

I frowned why is he in an overly good mood? Well, whatever I can finally Have a date again with phi... Right, it's not a date we have someone else with us later.

Night time.

My smile instantly fades as i groaned inwardly when I saw the woman waving at us on one of the tables Of the restaurant with a guy with The same age as me I guess. I Instantly knew what is this about and who my brother wants me to meet.

I sighed but still drags my soulless body to that table, what can I do? I'm just the brother nothing more, nothing less. I know very well that my feelings will never be reciprocated ever.

" honey this is my brother arthit." he said the moment we sit down." and arthit this is my girlfriend Gwen." he added.

The woman smile at me." hi arthit I heard so much about you from your brother." she said as he laid her hand in front of me. I just force a smile and mentally puking as I take her hand and shook it." right this is my baby brother kongpob." she added while she also introduced my brother to her brother I just watch them silently.