substitute [ the end ]

And shit i forgot to put a warning [ matured content ahead ]
Read at your own risk

----------------------------

Kongpob's POV

It's been four months since we started this messed up setting. By now I really want to just bend and fuck this man beneath me but I can't do that, I have to control my feelings for him as not to fuck up the connection I have with him. I am His brother substitute, that's right the man I'm kissing right now is the man I ended up falling with.

But I can't tell him that because he's still in love with his brother and he still thought that I'm still in love with my sister. Yeah, we both have a thing for our sister and brother. In my case though it's before.

before I decide to kiss him that night he offered to me that he will be my sister substitute, and the reason why I accepted his offered that night was not that I'm desperate for my sister. It's because he is the one who offered his self, it's because it's him, it's because I'm already in love with him even before that night.

But if you ask me how did I fall in love with him, I seriously don't know I just realized it when my sister told my family her decision to marry his brother, I don't feel a thing about that news at all what matters to me that moment was, if he's gonna be oka.

If he Can handle the pain? if he gonna need me when he heard it? what can I do for him to be hurt less?
Then that time came that he also got to know about the marriage, to be perfectly honest I feel happy that night that I'm the one that he called. I know I shouldn't but that made me happy to know that he needs me.

I sighed out loud without thinking. He stops from kissing my neck." what's wrong?." he asked while frowning. I smile as i shakes my head." nothing, are you okay now? Do you want to stop?." he hesitates before biting his bottom lip and before licking it wet. Shit there goes myself control What can I do he look freaking hot doing that

I bend down a little to kiss him again. His eyes widen because i usually stop when we're in the middle of making out when I'm about to go insane because of my urges to fuck him, this time I didn't close my eyes like I usually do, I looked at his eyes as I start nibbling his lips. My hand wandering on his body.

this is the first time I see how he is when I'm kissing him and how he sometimes shivers at my touch.
His lips gape a little as if inviting my tongue over his mouth. So I quickly slid my tongue in and starts fucking his mouth. I want him.. I seriously want this man.

I started trailing kisses on his cheek to his jawline and down to his neck. A small moan escapes his now swollen lips. Which certainly made I already harden member, to become more harder if it's possible to the point it becomes painful as my pants were clutching it tightly.

Then I came back to his lip that's already parted as if it's waiting for me to shove my tongue again inside which I pretty much did. He clung onto my neck and pulls me down to make the kiss deeper if it were possible. I want to tell him how much I love him.

We parted our lips for some air. He's panting hard same with me. Then he leans closer to my ear and whispers something. Which made my eyes widen, my mouth hanging
open and looks at him in confusion. He just looked at me with a sad smile and an apologetic look.

Then he stands up and about to take a step I hastily grab his hand." wait, tell me again what you whispered to me." I said looking up to him. He didn't answer and stay silent while trying to break free from my grip." please pup tell me again." I plead because I really can't believe my ears.

He hesitantly looked back to me." i... I said... I.. love you ..and I'm sorry for it" he answers buckling on his words while averting his eyes." now you heard it... Let go... We can't continue this substitute thing." he added peeling my hand away from his.