CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT: PERFECT STATE

Comenzar desde el principio

In shaa Allah, that would be the last time I will contact RM.

_____________________________________________________________________

RM's POV

We all still feel guilty making Fatima feel that we are in no need of her

That we no longer care.

The truth of the matter was, we signed a five more year contract with Big Hit. That means we got one more year. We weren't allowed to divulge anyone that we are quitting in our fifth year. That includes Fatima. Actually, especially Fatima.

After the concert, Tae locked himself in his room, Jungkook kept on eating, Suga kept on writing, Jin kept on cooking food until all ingredients were used, Jimin kept on shopping, Hoseok watches a lot of cartoons while I kept on reading. We were worried, we were clueless of what to do.

As I continued to the next Conan Doyle story, my phone vibrated

As I continued to the next Conan Doyle story, my phone vibrated. I got it from my bedroom table and was surprised to see a text from Fatima, asking Aaron's home direction. I inhaled. Her marriage must have been on a rough road.

If only she chose to marry me, a part of me was saying.

What could have happened if she said yes when I proposed? Maybe The Handsome Seven would never happen. We wouldn't be in this trap. And she wouldn't be in a love maze, chasing a husband that had enough of her immaturity.

I sighed and composed in a reply, indicating the street name and house number, including the color of the gate. I hit the send button and did not expect for a reply.

After an hour of reading and still no reply from Fatima, I let go of the book I was holding and decided to interfere. I need to fill in to Aaron the history of Fatima, Isaac and us seven so he could give her sound advice. I went to my laptop and opened up Skype. After 15 minutes, the old man in his mid 60's shows up.

"Hello RM," he said.

"Hello Aaron," I greeted.

"So how's it going?"