Chapter one

Hello people of wattpad :D this is my Michael clifford fan fic! i hope you like it ;)

I was at my locker on a Monday morning, gathering my supplies for third period. I closed my locker and saw him behind it, leaning up against the wall. He has dyed his hair blonde this week, and had on a plaid button down with the sleeves tore off, and tore blue jeans.

"Hey baby." He said, running to catch up with me.

"Michael i am NOT your baby. Just leave me alone." I told him, walking faster.

"Aww why you gotta be like that?" He asked, jutting his bottom lip out.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face him. "Just leave me alone, okay?!" I was getting pissed.

"But, Emily, you don't understand." He whined.

"Understand what?!" I shouted.

"Please. Calm down." Michael told me. "You're causing a scene."

"Just tell me what the fuck you want." I was getting madder and madder.

"You're like a drug to me. You're my own, personal brand of heroin. I need you." He told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Nice job of quoting twilight."

He blushed. "I-uh- well quote or not, its true. I can't leave you alone. I-I need you."

I stared into his hazel eyes for a moment. "You don't know what you need." I said, turning around and practically running to Chemistry.

I couldn't concentrate. All that was on my mind was him. Michael Clifford. I really was secretly in love with him... But nobody can know that. He's bad news. He's a punk. A rebel. Im a daddy's little girl and a goody-goody. We couldn't work out. Besides, i'm on the SCA and a cheerleader. And he rides motorcycles and dyes his hair strange colors.

To be honest, its actually pretty hard to say no when he asks me to skip classes. I would love to. But I have my reputation to maintain.

"Emily!!" My bestie Allison called.

"Hey, Alli." I responded.

"Okay come sit." She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the cafeteria to our table. "Okay so we have to plan the Home Coming Dance!" Alli squealed.

I smiled. "Okay awesome. Do you have plans for..." I started, but glanced across the cafeteria at what Alli was staring at. It was Michael, leaning up against the wall, his face expressionless, staring daggers into me.

I gulped. "Plans?" Allison asked.

"Yeah yeah. Okay so do you have any plans on decorating?" I asked. I couldn't help it. I glanced up at Michael again. His lip twitched into a half smile and he nodded at me.

"I was thinking school colors! Gooooo Bears!" Alli cheered.

"Yeah. Um Alli?" I asked.

"Yes?" She looked concerned.

"Im gonna catch up with you later." I told her, standing up.

"Emily don't do this." She grabbed my arm.

I shrugged her off. "Catch up with me later k?"

She nodded once, and i started walking towards him.

Michael saw me, and a had a huge smirk plastered on his face. "Hey baby." He said, putting his hands around my waist.

"Hey." i said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Michael's smirk got even bigger as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Look!" someone in the cafeteria shouted.

I heard several gasps as me and Michael kissed.

He finally broke away. "Ready to skip sweet heart?" He asked.

I nodded and a dark smile appeared on my lips. "Lets do it. " I was finally going to break out of my goody goody reputation.

Michael smiled at me. "Brilliant." He whispered, taking my hand and leading me out of the cafeteria, and through the doors.

"Where are we going?" I asked, but the smirk on his face answered me. "Oh no." I said, stopping dead in my tracks.

"Oh no what?" Michael asked impatiently.

"I-Im not sleeping with you." I told him.

Michael rolled his eyes. "C'mon babe it'll be fine." He told me.

I shook my head.

"Emily, i wouldn't do anything unless you're ready. Don't judge me by my appearance. I wouldn't rape you. If we had sex it would be consensual but, like i said before, only when you're ready." Michael smiled at me.

I didn't know if i should trust him. "Okay. Fine. But what are we doing then?" I asked.

"We could go to my house. My parents aren't home, am we could play video games." He told me.

I smiled "That sounds perfect."