Nodding her head, Tarai said "Yup... Everything is in your book".

"I'm gonna prove that your innocent even if I gotta work on this case for the rest of my life... And I'm so proud of you Tarai... When I first met you you held so much anger and pain but now I feel the peace around you. You gonna make it baby everything is gonna be okay" Sherri informed her.

"I just can't wait til this is over you know" Tarai said.

"And it will be... You have court in a couple days" Sherri said, smiling.

A smile spread across Tarai's face "Yeah I know... I just hope this goes right".

"It will baby... I'm praying for you... Remember God is watching and he's the one that has the last word" Sherri said standing to her feet.

Tarai stood to her feet and Sherri pulled her in a tight hug, it was the first time in months she actually felt loved. A tear slid down her face as she hugged Sherri back "Your gonna be ard".

They pulled away from each other and gave each other one last look before Sherri left out her cell. Tarai wiped her tears and then fell to her knees to say a silence prayer.

For the past couple days Sherri had been working on the case day in and day out. She made time to do for her child, cook, clean, help with homework and still work the case. She was determined for Tarai to be set free so she could move on with her life.

She sat at her desk for hours thinking. Sherri then picked up her cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hello this is Sherri the lawyer working Tarai Brown's case... Yes... Yes... It's tomorrow... I have a feeling that this is gonna play out and she's gonna be set free... Yes... A strong feeling... Yes... Meet me at the court house by three... Okay... Bye" Sherri ended the call and sat at her desk with a smile on her face. With high hopes she knew Tarai would be walking out that court room as a free woman.

The only thing they could try to pin on her is that he was a cop.

------------------

The time had come so fast, Tarai sat in front the judge as they had been going at it for about four hours. She watched as The lawyer against her and Sherri went back in forth with all types of evidence. Everybody had just came back from their thirty minute break and all Tarai wanted to do was be home.

The court door opened and as soon as she turned around her heart skipped a beat. There he was walking in looking fine as wine, she honestly thought she would never see his face again. Co nodded at her with a small smile on his face as he sat down in the third row.