•Jack~Food poisoning•

Okay so I like Taco Bell no hate, but it's just for the imagine.

So me and the boys went to Taco Bell a few hours ago and I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat it.

We come back to the house and all of a sudden Jack starts throwing up. "Jack?" I yell. I run up the stairs and rub his back. "I have the biggest stomach ache." He groaned and threw up some more.

"Just lay down and I'll get some medicine." He laid down on his bed and I put a bucket near his head.

I walk downstairs, "What's wrong with Jack?" Jonah asked. "I think he has food poisoning." I look in the cabinet for medicine. I walk back upstairs and see him sweating his ass off. "Whoa Jack." Me and Jack are like best friends so I took his shirt off for him and strip the covers off him so he isn't dying anymore. I run his back as I run my fingers through his hair. "Bro i don't wanna be here anymore. Omg I wanna die." Jack groan. I shake my head and kiss his cheek. "You'll be find, I know what it's like." I encourage him. He groans again and lays his head back, as I fan him. Sending him in a deep sleep, I slowly get out of bed and go down stairs where I am met with the guys.

And what do they have? FOOD POISONING!