•Daniel~2 Cigarettes:Pt2•

Daniel's POV

_____________________

You got me fucked up, damn. I'm really trynna let go but I can't delete the messages, when you said you be my girl forever, shit.

Y/n was the love of my life, but we fell apart. Not doubt, but me going back and looking at my text with her and seeing us being the best couple someone has seen made me realize that I miss her and that I needed to fix things.

It's been a week and it's really starting to settle in, we were moving full speed now we're just back petaling. All those other couples that were falling out of love, we would always talk about how we're so far ahead of them.

My idea of trying to fix things with Y/n became something I was turning into a reality. I began thinking of a way to tell her how much I am sorry for ignoring her. And go back to the times we would talk about other couples and compare us to them.

Energy between us it was heaven sent, now it went straight to A+ to the negatives. Out of control, that was after I got off at the road, you hadn't seen me in like forty five days. I could tell it in your face, yeah something was up.

I had gotten off tour and my plan to fix everything with Y/n was in affect. At least she was still home, she hadn't left yet. I open the door to the house, finding her sitting on the couch, looking at her phone.

She obviously didn't care I was standing right there and looked up at me without saying a word then back at her phone. We kinda just sat there in silence, but then she spoke up and I could tell this conversation wasn't gonna end well.

My arms open wide, open waiting for you to jump, but you just walked out slow. Nah wait, this ain't the girl I know, come on, where she at? Just give her back. Just making my jokes. Didn't even crack a smile, damn, that's all it took for me to know there was another man.

"I'm sorry Daniel. Our relationship is and always has been gone. I've found someone who loves me and cares for me more then you ever did in these past couple of months." Y/n said slow but soft, she picked with her finger nails and didn't make eye contact with me. My face drained of color and tears welled up in my eyes, knowing I just lost the only girl I have ever loved.

No more late nights, us just talking. We used to FaceTime, now you'll just call in. It's no ones fault but somethings just fall apart.

My brain goes over all the FaceTime calls and times we spent staying up so late to talk to each other. Just about the randomness things, things that would make me laugh and things that would make her laugh

I smoke 2 cigarettes but I don't even smoke no, now the suns coming up but I'm halfway sober. And I know it won't, but I'm still here hoping that it gets better now

Losing Y/n made me change, in ways I thought I couldn't change. I would always sit on my balcony and put the rolled up drug between my lips and breathe in every bad thing I did to Y/n. My old self was gone, far from being my self gone. I could never be myself unless Y/n was with me. Now things won't ever get better.